Spain is a destination rich in culture, landscapes, gastronomy and authentic experiences. You could be traveling to Spain thousands of times and never get bored or see the same places! This trip proposes you a different way to discover this beautiful country in a unique itinerary, away from crowed destinations. During these days, you will stay in Eco-homes, go for gorgeous wine tastings, sample local specialties, go for a beautiful kayak tour and bike in the incredible nature. And of course, you will have the opportunity to try the best tapas places: A more genuine Spain is waiting for you!See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
And to España!
• Upon arrival to Madrid’s airport your local host will take you to the hotel.
• Enjoy a guided walking tour to see the city to see the gorgeous sights!
• Have a traditional lunch in a restaurant that serves cocido madrileño.
• It is made with local ingredients in a holm-oak charcoal fire providing a full flavor experience!
• Evening tapas tour in a traditional tabernas and pubs in a trendy neighborhood.
Lunch and dinner included
A day of good food and colorful dancing
• Take a high-speedtrain to Seville, the capital of Andalusia.
• Enjoy a guided city tour by bike!
• Spend some free time discovering Seville on your own.
• Join the guided tour in the neighborhood of Triana!
• You will learn about the flamenco culture, and Andalusian tapas!
• Travel to the region of Sierra de Aracena and join an electric bike tour in nature.
• Visit a Denomination of Origin Jabugo Ham farm and taste this local delicacy!
• Enjoy a beautiful lunch in a restaurant featuring delicious local produce.
• Stroll around chestnut forests to reach a beautiful village with a charming Hammam.
• Visit Almonaster la Real at dusk to enjoy the wonderful views of the Sierra.
Beautiful villages and scenery!
• Day trip and walking route in the Natural Park of Grazalema.
• Discover the beautiful villages of this natural area, the real essence of rural Andalusia.
• Learn now a millenary olive oil mill still works to produce the green gold.
• Visit the wonderful village of Ronda: enjoy the beautiful views and great architecture!
Explore the many museums!
• Catch an early flight from Seville to Bilbao, in The Basque Country.
• Join a guided city tour to visit Bilbao’s green spaces and learn about the history of the city.
• Enjoy a typical Alubiada con Sacramentos lunch in a traditional restaurant!
• Free time to explore the city: visit museums like the Fine Arts Museum or the Guggenheim.
Recommendations for dinner: Azurmendi Restaurant, a great 3 Michelin star restaurant featuring sustainable gastronomy.
And a delicious, home-cooked meal
• Visit the marshes of the Basque Center of Biodiversity Torres Madariaga!
• Enjoy some local and artisanal food with wine tasting: learn about local wine in a txakoli cellar!
• Spend the afternoon in the village of Gernika, a historical spot of the Spanish Civil War.
• Enjoy your overnight stay in an eco-rural home on the countryside.
• Buy local produce, and cook your food for dinner at the txoko (kitchen) of the house!
• Learn about the wine culture and production in a carbon neutral family winery.
• Typical regional lunch: potatoes with chorizo and lamb chops with gorgeous local wine!
• Time to explore the medieval village of Laguardia.
• Enjoy a unique wine-therapy treatment in a fantastic spa.
Breakfast and lunch included
Gorgeous, local gastronomy!
• Mild trekking route starting in Zumaia into the Flysch’s cliffs.
• Typical lunch of the region in a themed restaurant featuring local specialties!
• Visit a workshop of historical ships and fishing vessels to learn about Basque Maritime Heritage.
• Catch an evening flight to Barcelona!
Breakfast and lunch included
• Join a guided tour to learn about the green spaces and landscape that shape the city.
• Free time for lunch (recommendations provided) and early afternoon to rest.
• Take another guided city tour: visit highlights and hidden gems of this vibrant city!
• Exquisite dinner in a social food project in Barcelona!
Sustainability and medieval villages
• Get active in a kayak and walking experience, in the Natural Park of Montgrí and Medas Islands.
• Learn about sustainable fishing in a local seaside project.
• Enjoy a gorgeous lunch in the area!
• Discover the medieval village of Pals on a crafted tour.
• Go biking in the nature trails of La Garrotxa.
• Visit a dairy farm that works with people at risk of exclusion, and try their wonderful desserts!
• Enjoy an eco-picnic lunch, then go on a walking route to the volcanic area of the Natural Park.
• Enjoy a superb, themed dinner featuring “volcanic cuisine” in the town of Olot.
• Stay in a charming rural accommodation, to enjoy some peace and quiet on your last day!
Where will your next adventure take you?
• Transfer from La Garrotxa to Barcelona.
• According to your departure time, our agency is happy and ready to prepare activities just for you
• If you wish, extend your trip and continue the adventure!
• Otherwise, head to the airport in time for your flight!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
Price Per Adult
Prices Starting From
|January 2020 to December 2020||$4,480|