Visit the most incredible destinations of Spain like a local! This trip combines must-see cities and highlights like Madrid, Seville and Barcelona with wonderful off-the-beaten track locations and activities to make you live authentic and unique experiences in this beautiful country. You will have the chance to sample gorgeous wines and local olive oil, go on incredible train journey, and take a rooftop city tour!See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
And of course, to Madrid!
• Arrival to Madrid’s airport where your local host will take you to the hotel.
• Free time for lunch and explore the surroundings at your own pace or rest at the hotel.
• Join a guided city tour to see the highlights of the city by bike!
• Enjoy a gorgeous tapas night in a traditional "Taberna" (pub-restaurant) in the city center.
... like one of the locals!
• Free time to explore the city and visit the museum of your choice: Prado, Reina Sofia...
• Enjoy a cooking class and traditional lunch with a local chef!
• End the evening with an incredible guided rooftop tour of Madrid at sunset.
• Catch the train from Madrid to Segovia, a World Heritage City in Castille León.
• Free time to explore Segovia city center, the cathedral, Jewish quarter, Alcazar and aqueduct!
• Enjoy a lunch in a traditional Segovian restaurant.
• Free evening and overnight stay in a charming hotel in the historic center.
See the fantastic local flora and fauna!
• Journey by train from Segovia to Toledo, World Heritage City in Castille La-Mancha.
• Join a gorgeous tour of the river Tajo and its surrounding nature!
• Enjoy some free time to explore Toledo on your own.
• Early departure by train to Cordoba: your local host will welcome you and take you to your hotel.
• Take a guided tour of Cordoba’s historical center, a World Heritage Site!
• Enjoy some free time in the afternoon to explore the city on your own.
Enjoy a gorgeous bike tour!
• Catch the train in the morning to Seville, and check in at your hotel in the city center.
• Ride your bike on a tour of the city!
• In the afternoon you will have some free time to enjoy Seville on your own.
• End the evening with a tapas night in the popular neighborhood of Triana!
• Visit the village of La Rinconada and the olive trees field!
• Learn about olive oil varieties and processes with your local host.
• Enjoy a gorgeous olive oil tasting, and a special lunch of local produce!
• Free afternoon in Seville to enjoy on your own.
Explore this pulsating city!
• Fly from Seville to Barcelona and transfer to your accommodation by public transport.
• Enjoy some free time to explore until late afternoon.
• Join the guided city tour to see the main highlights of the city!
• Take the chance and join an Urban Art Workshop in the neighborhood of el Raval!
• Have a gorgeous dinner in a socially committed, gastronomic project.
• Start the day with an Eco-tour of the city, and discover the green spaces of the city!
• Take a short journey by train to Mataró.
• Enjoy a superb Mediterranean lunch in a restaurant by the beach in a nearby village!
• Have a dinner experience in a traditional tavern in the neighborhood of Poble Sec.
• Spend the evening to enjoy the city on your own.
Taste some gorgeous, local produce...
• Today, you will learn about the local wine culture in the famous Penedés region.
• Taste superb regional wines and food in an organic, bubbly wine farm!
• Visit the fantastic monastery of Montserrat, and see the wonderful views before heading back to Barcelona.
Where will your adventure bring you next?
• According to your departure time, our agency is happy and ready to prepare activities just for you.
• Or extend your trip because you wish to continue the adventure!
• Otherwise, head to the airport in time for you flight.
• We wish you a safe trip, and hope you have enjoyed your stay with us!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Average trip price
|All year round||$2,540|