Delve into the gorgeous nature, vibrant cities, colorful culture and local wildlife of incredible Spain! This trip designed to fit families traveling with young teenagers, eager to discover a different side of Spain, away from the from all-inclusive resorts. You will have the opportunity to visit Madrid, Toledo, Castellón, the wonderful Delta of the river Ebro and Barcelona! Enjoy fun activities, time for relaxation, and support social impact projects with your visit. This is a holiday with values, that shows the natural and cultural heritage of Spain!See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
... and to Madrid!
• Go by public transport from the airport to your hotel.
• At dusk, enjoy a unique rooftop tour with a guide!
• Discover the interesting history and get an incredible view of this gorgeous city.
• The tour includes entrances to the rooftops and a drink!
• Travel by train from Madrid city center to Toledo with time to enjoy the landscape and relax.
• Join a mild walking tour of the river Tajo with your local guide to learn about the biodiversity and history of Toledo.
• Free time to have lunch and explore Toledo on your own: we can provide recommendations!
• Return to Madrid by AVE and free time for dinner.
Visit the lung of the city...
• Join the bike tour of the city, stopping at some of the most iconic and large green spaces!
• Delight your senses with a specially packed picnic lunch in the Retiro Park.
• Enjoy a free evening in Madrid visiting some of the highlights, museums and shops.
• Why not try a traditional restaurant or tapas bar?
Enjoy the gorgeous views of the National Park!
• Early morning check out to catch your train form Madrid to Benicassim
• Your local host will welcome you and take you to your accommodation.
• Guided walking tour in the hills to reach a view point over Las Palmas Desert Natural Park.
• Enjoy a nice picnic lunch with local produce from the region of Castellón!
• Enjoy some free time to visit the beach.
• Transfer with your local guide to the region of Maestrazgo to see its famous olive trees!
• Immerse yourself in the local history with a guided visit to Canet lo Roig.
• Explore the village, and the fields of Millenary olive trees.
• Enjoy an olive oil tasting and picnic lunch with local products.
• Free evening to enjoy the beach in Benicassim.
Discover the area from the water side!
• Relax in a beautiful train journey to reach the delta of the river Ebro in Catalonia.
•Stroll around the paths of the delta, and visit the nearby village of Balada.
• Bike through rice paddies, before taking a kayak tour to enjoy the landscape.
• Discover and learn about the delta wildlife and birds.
• Free time to discover the area on your own, or relax in one of the beautiful beaches.
A day for all ages...
• Today, immerse yourself in the traditional rice culture of the delta with your local host.
• Continue by train to Barcelona, and check in at your hotel.
• Free evening in Barcelona, why not try one of the local restaurants?
Gorgeous architecture and urban art
• Get to know the best of Barcelona on a guided visit around the city!
• Chose between a workshop of urban art in the neighborhood of El Raval and a Gaudi-style mosaic workshop in the neighborhood of Gracia.
• Free evening to enjoy the city or to go to the beach.
• Dinner at a social impact restaurant featuring Catalan dishes.
Where will your next adventure be?
• Today, your local host will teach you about the green spaces in Barcelona.
• Discover the local biodiversity, including edible plants that are used in local, high-en restaurants!
• Afterwards, head to the airport in time for your flight!
• We hope you have enjoyed your stay, and wish you a safe trip!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Average trip price
|From January to December||$2,430|