Experience Northern Spain on a 14 day tour! This gorgeous trip will let you discover the incredible local gastronomy, where you will take part in cheese making and sample local cider, hike in the magnificent nature surrounding the area, explore the different cities and villages on city tours, and of course enjoy some leisure time: why not check out the amazing beaches?See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Let the journey begin...
• Upon arrival, our driver will bring you from the airport to your hotel.
• Take some time to unpack and relax.
• Spend the afternoon indulging with Pintxos. Pronounced "delicious!" A culinary specialist will take your taste buds on a journey to discover the best of these tiny plates. Don't eat too much - said no one ever!
In the artists footsteps
• Join the guide on a morning tour to see Gaudi Masterpieces; Guell Park and Sagrada Familia!
• Gaudí left his mark on the map of Barcelona, which was his home town.
• In the evening, you will see one more of Gaudi's pieces: Casa Batloo!
• Round off your day with an open-air concert at the rooftop terrace of this emblematic house.
• Enjoy drinks, live music and the gorgeous view!
A cultural journey
• Join the morning walking tour of the Gothic quarter with your guide.
• Explore Roman ruins, Medieval buildings and Gothic cathedrals!
• You can add the Picasso Museum could be added to this tour if you were interested.
• Enjoy some free time to explore the city in the afternoon!
• Transfer to the rental car office, pick up your rental car and drive to the Alquezar village.
• Admire Massif of Montserrat, a spectacular multi-peaked rocky range en-route!
• Make the first stop in Montserrat, which is topped with the Benedict Monastery.
• Visit the monastery, and take the cable car up to the top of the mountain to enjoy some hiking.
• Arrive in the Alquezar village, check-in at your hotel and start exploring this quaint village!
Time for a wild adventure!
• Start the day with a canyoning experience in Vero Gorge!
• This is without a doubt an unforgettable experience...
• Enjoy a picnic lunch and some time for relaxing.
• In the afternoon you will have time discover the village a bit more!
Hit the road...
• Drive your car together with the guide for a full-day tour around Ordesa National Park!
• See the gorgeous landscapes: its full of waterfall, rivers and high mountain peaks.
• This trip combines nature, hiking and charming villages, such as Broto, Torla or Ainsa!
• End the day at your hotel in the heart of the Pyrenees...
• This morning, continue your journey to San Sebastian.
• On the way, stop in gorgeous Pamplona!
• On arrival in San Sebastion, drop off your rental car and transfer with a driver to your hotel.
Some delicious food is on the menu!
• Enjoy a free day to rest and enjoy the beach and the sea promenade.
• Why not the old cable car up to Igueldo Mountain and admire the view?
• Join your guide for a private tour of the culinary scene in the old part of the city.
• Taste the popular "pintxos" and immerse yourself in a popular local activity...
• Join the private coastal walk in the morning of St. James' Way!
• Hike this medieval pilgrimage route that overlooks the breathtaking Basque Coas.
• Finish in the picturesque fishing port of Pasajes, and enjoy a local lunch in a waterfront restaurant.
• After lunch, transfer back to San Sebastian by car for some free time.
The hills are rolling with cheese and cider
• Check out from your hotel and join your guide to a sheep farm in the Basque Hills!
• Taste and discover one of the culinary icons of the area: the Idiazabal cheese.
• Learn about the production and participate in the making of the cheese!
• Continue with another tradition of the Basque Country: "sagardoa", the Basque cider.
• Discover the process, and after a delicious lunch, transfer to your new boutique hotel.
• Discover the coast of a beautiful, 6 mile hike!
• Explore the beautiful landscape and the villages, from Getaria to Zumaia.
• On this tour you will also discover what the "Flysch" is...
The beautiful Basque nature
• Today, head to the inner country of the Basque and enjoy some hiking!
• Drive near the summit of Mount Hernio, and take short walk out in the fields to see the view.
• Continue to the Basque Hills and visit Loyola, an impressive religious monument.
• Finally, you drive through narrow mountain roads to capture the Basque essence.
• Stop at the foot of Mount Izarraitz for a beautiful view of the mountain and coast.
• Visit Lekeito and Gernika, and discover the Basque history.
• Learn about the war history of this region.
• Head to the San Juan de Gaztelugatxe Island: The view is simply amazing!
• The island also has an intriguing history, it has hosted both convents and prisons.
• Enjoy an unforgettable hike up to the summit!
Where are you going next?
• Transfer with out driver to the airport in time for your flight.
• We hope you have enjoyed your time in Spain, and wish you a safe trip!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Average trip price
|All year round||$5,210|