Bring the family on a fun adventure to Spain! On this journey, you will discover beautiful Madrid, have fun adventures in Toledo, do Scavenger Hunts in Barcelona, go Sailing on the ocean and Horseback Ride in Montserrat! You will also have the chance to eat local Chocolate,Ham and other specialties. There will even be a wine tasting, while the kids enjoy some delicious juice and fun activities!See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Let the adventure begin...
• A driver will be waiting for you upon your arrival in Madrid!
• Check-in, then tag along with our guide for an adventurous afternoon...
• Discover monsters, heroes and mythological creatures together at the Prado Museum!
• This 2.5 h private tour is an interactive experience.
• The children will learn about the art and Mythological themes.
• Discover Madrid on a private, family-friendly walking tour with an expert guide!
• There is even the possibility for children to practice and learn Spanish!
• See the Royal Palace, Plaza de la Villa, San Miguel Market, Plaza Mayor and Puerta del Sol.
• Make a stop at traditional, family-run ham shop, where the kids will get "bocadillos", sandwiches!
• The second food stop is at Chocolatería San Ginés, famous for hot churros and chocolate!
The tour is focused on kids age 4- 12, with activities and topics for each age group.
The next destination on the adventure...
• Transfer by private van to Toledo, where a guide will meet you for a city tour!
• This is the city shows its multicultural heritage through its unique architecture.
• See a workshop where artisans create authentic damascene ware like jewels and swords!
• Enjoy a delicious lunch, before transferring back to Madrid after lunch.
Can you guess the ingredients?
• In the morning, a driver brings you to the railway station, to take the train to Barcelona!
• Upon arrival, you will be met by a private driver.
• In the afternoon, enjoy a scavenger hunt around the oldest part of the city: the Gothic quarter.
• Who won the scavenger hunt? Only your photos will tell the truth...
• Stop to at a local chocolate maker to see the creations do a blindfolded taste test!
• Have a fun family adventure on a tour of Antonio Gaudi's creations in Barcelona!
• You will see La Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, and Paseo de Gracia!
• There is also a scavenger hunt at the Park Guell...
• Enjoy the quirky architecture in Paseo de Gracia: its truly Dr. Seuss-like!
• Enjoy some free time with the family in the afternoon.
Enjoy the gorgeous blue waters!
• This morning you will head to the port for a private sailing day with your personal skipper!
• After sailing, visit a state of the art wine cellar located within the Alella Denomination of Origin.
• This is a family-run wine cellar, which overlooks the Sea from its chic surroundings.
• Taste 4 organic wines, paired with local tapas.
• For the kids, there will be delicious juice and fun activities available!
• Head to Montserrat, an ideal place to spend a fun day in nature, just a few km from Barcelona.
• See the Benedictine Monastery, which was founded in the 10th century, with over 150 monks.
• Next, you will descend to a nearby equestrian center on the Montserrat Cable Car.
• Get ready for a thrilling horseback ride along the Natural Park in the beautiful nature!
• Later, a driver brings you to the train station, where you will take the train to Madrid.
We hope to see you in Spain soon again!
• Our driver will bring you to the airport in time for your departure.
• We hope you and the family has enjoyed your time with us!
• We wish you a safe trip wherever your next adventure brings you.
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price Per Person||1900|