Celebrate you special day with 9 days in gorgeous Spain! Bring your loved one on a trip where you will enjoy gorgeous wine, gastronomy and scenery. Your first stop will be in Barcelona, where you will share cultural experiences and discover this gorgeous city together. Next, you will fly out to Mallorca for a couple of days of relaxing self drive. You will have the chance to go on guided city tours, bike the streets of Barcelona, relax on the beach, enjoy wine tastings alongside an experienced sommelier, sample excellent tapas and of course, enjoy some time just for the two of you!See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Upon arrival, a driver will bring you to your hotel.
• Check-in, then take some time and start exploring this beautiful city together.
• In the late afternoon, enjoy a unique experience in a private sidecar tour!
• You will get a tour of the city, see its highlights and reach some of its best viewpoints.
A cultural experience in the city
• Join your guide on a private tour in the morning, to see the Gaudi masteripieces! • Discover beautiful the Sagrada Familia Cathedral and the Guell Park.
• Enjoy some free time to explore together in the afternoon. • Why not join the "tapas-crawl" in the evening, in a small group tour?• You’ll find exactly what it means to do tapas like a local!
Roll through the gorgeous streets together
• Today, you will enjoy a beautiful bike tour together with a private guide!
• See the Gothic-, Born- and Barceloneta Quarter.
• Explore Roman ruins, Medieval buildings and Gothic cathedrals!
• Vist Casa Batllo, one of Gaudi's masterpieces for an open-air concert at the roof-top terrace.
• Enjoy the sunset, the great views, live music and a delicious drink together!
Wine is best when shared
• Join a small group tour of max. 8 people in the morning, to Barcelona's wine region!
• Taste sparkling Cava and wines paired with tapas on a half day tour.
• See the Cathedral of Cava, and taste 3 premium sparkling glasses of chilled cava!
• Learn from our experienced sommelier, learn about organic wine making and enjoy tapas!
• Transfer back to Barcelona in the afternoon, and enjoy some free time together.
Come fly with me
• Today, your driver will take you to the airport in time for your flight to Mallorca!
• Upon arrival, you will pickup your rental car and drive to your hotel for check-in.
• Start enjoying the romantic surrounding together, perhaps take a nice stroll in the city?
Somewhere beyond the sea...
• Hit the road together in the morning and drive to the port.
• Depart for a half-day sailing tour along Mallorca's beautiful coast.
• Continue exploring the area after the tour, maybe enjoy some gorgeous tapas?
• Free time in the evening: time for just the two of you!
• In the morning, our driver will pick you up and take you for a hiking experience!
• The Tramuntana Mount offers a medium-level hike, so a pair of sport shoes is recommended.
• You will also visit the charming villages of the area: Valldemossa, Deia and Soller!
• These villages have long been home to painters and writers from across the globe.
• Enjoy the romantic location and the glimmering Mediterranean sea together.
A day just for the two of you
• Today is a day of free time, to do whatever you feel like!
• Enjoy a slow breakfast before making your way out in the town: Maybe visit one of the beaches?
Now, your real adventure begins!
• Enjoy a calm morning before heading to the airport.
• Drop of your car at the airport in time for you flight!
• We hope you have enjoyed your time in beautiful Spain, and wish you all the happiness!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.