Experience the gorgeous nature, interesting history, colorful culture and incredible gastronomy of South Africa! During 13 days, you will enjoy unique nature scenes with penguins and seals, try the delicious wine of the famous Winelands during wine tastings, see the Big Five on incredible safaris and relax on the spectacular beaches. You will have the opportunity to go kayaking, horseback riding, and join a whale safari to only mention a few activities. There are also numerous of options for the younger explorers:safaris, face paints and lots of fun! Memories are best when shared: bring your loved once on a absolutely unforgettable adventure!See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
And beautiful Cape Town....
• You will be met at the airport and assisted through customs and immigration.
• Private transfer in a luxury vehicle to the Victoria & Alfred Hotel.
• Meet & Greet with English speaking guide at Victoria & Alfred Hotel.
• Depending on the time of your arrival, why not hike up to Table Mountain?
The Seals and Penguins of the Peninsula.
• Head for the Cape Peninsula on a private tour!
• Cruise to the Seal Island and drive to the Chapman's Peak!
• Be sure to visit Cape Point Nature Reserve & the adorable Boulders Beach Penguins!
• Enjoy a delicious lunch in the naval base of Simon's Town, with a gorgeous view on the sea.
• Head out in the city with your guide on a city tour!
• See the magnificent coast on a scenic drive in a luxury vehicle, and stroll the Company Gardens.
• The last stop is at the foot of Table Mountain, the 7th natural wonder of the world!
• Continue up the mountain for a gorgeous view, or choose one of the many optional activities.
Optional activities are not included:
- Mountain Biking of Table Mountain. Classic Motorcycle side Car adventures. Waterfront Boat Cruises. Sea Kayaking, White-Water rafting, Tubing. Robben Island. Graffiti Art tour in the City.
Gorgeous wines in beautiful scenery...
• Hit the road towards the Winelands in a luxury vehicle with your English speaking driver.
• Start in the area of Paarl, made famous in 1990 when Nelson Mandela walked to freedom!
• Begin the wine tasting at Haute Cabriere Estate before heading to Franschoek Town.
• Stop for lunch at Rickety Bridge Wine Estate and the second wine tasting.
• Continue to Stellenbosch to discover the city!
With something for all ages!
• Transfer in a private, luxury vehicle to the fantastic Sanbona Wildlife Reserve!
• A special "Kids on Safari" program is available: guided walks, face painting and more!
• Other activities are: game drives, nature walks, water safaris, bird watching and stargazing.
• This park is home to lions, leopards, white rhinos, hippos, ostriches, elephants and giraffes!
Discover the indigenous flora and fauna of San rock art
• Some species date back more than 3, 500 years!
• Join the amazing boat ride and the thrilling game drives.
• Stay here for two days, and enjoy a game drive each day.
• This unique reserve is home to numerous of animals: how many species can you see?
• Overnight at Gondwana Family Lodge in a Suite, on a full board basis.
• Enjoy a morning safari after breakfast.
• Hop on the transfer with your English speaking driver and head to gorgeous Hermanus!
• Today is all about what you want: enjoy some free time in this beautiful area!
• There are lots of activities to chose from: why not go whale watching, bike, or horseback riding?
• Enjoy the local gastronomy: visit the Birkenhead Micro Brewery and Hermanus Markets!
- Schulphoek Seafront Walk. Whale watching. Sea kayaking. Scuba Diving. Sunset Cruise. Bicycling. Horse Riding. Wine Tour. Birkenhead Micro Brewery. Hermanus Markets. Lemm’s Corner Market. Fisherman's Village Craft Market. Food & Wine Market.
The exploring continues!
• Depart for the airport after an early morning breakfast in a private transfer
• Fly to OR Tambo International Airport where an English speaking driver will meet you.
• Transfer to Madikwe Private Game Reserve, approximately a 4 h ride.
• Overnight in a Luxury Suite, inclusive of all meals & a PM Game drive!
Where the lions sleep's tonight...
• The adventure awaits: enjoy 2 full days in the reserve!
• Join the rangers by jeep and foot on an exciting safari!
• Explore the world of the Big Five and a variety of other mammals.
• There are exciting children's programs available as well!
• Enjoy an exquisite dinner served by our renowned chef once back in your camp.
Where will your adventure continue to?
• Transfer after the morning safari in a luxury vehicle with your English speaking driver.
• Arrive at the airport in time for you flight!
• We hope you have had a marvelous time with us, with lots of incredible memories!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.