If you've only got 11 days to spare and are seeking to combine South Africa's wildlife, award-winning wines, and beautiful landscapes into one comprehensive trip, look no further. From the sunny coast of Cape Town, you'll journey through the lush, exquisite Winelands, set off on a safari in Kruger National Park, gaze up at the Milky Way in the secluded wilderness of Karongwe Private Game Reserve, look out over the impressive Blyde River Canyon, and round off your trip exploring the buzzing city of Johannesburg. Perfect for a romantic getaway with your significant other.See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
• Begin with a Cape Town city tour
• Visit the Castle of Good Hope, Company Gardens, Bo-Kaap, and the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront
• If weather allows, take the cable car up to Table Mountain to discover the view
See the Island the Seals!
• After breakfast, set off on a full-day visit of the Cape Peninsula
• Stop en-route at Hout Bay to board a boat to Seal Island and Chapman's Peak Drive
• Last stop, Cape Point Lighthouse
• Jump on a boat to Robben Island
• Marvel at the sights of Cape Town from the aerial cable car and plateau on Table Mountain
• Have a bite to eat in the restaurant at the top
• Enjoy breakfast at your hotel
• Take the day to relax in the sunshine and taste local produce
Unforgettable animal sightings!
• Depart to legendary Kruger National Park for a safari adventure
• Marvel at the rich wildlife from sunrise to sunset
• Lunch in the park at a rest camp, or request a packed lunch from your hotel
• Arrive at Karongwe Reserve, in the heart of the Limpopo
• Safari until sunset
• Set off on a star-gazing adventure
Spot the big five!
• Breakfast at your hotel
• Continue to discover Karongwe Reserve on another full day safari
• Rise early for a morning game-drive before breakfast
• Head to Blyde River Canyon, the third largest in the world!
• Visit the village of Pilgrim's Rest
We hope you have enjoyed you stay with us!
• Breakfast, then set off on a half/full-day city tour of Johannesburg
• This itinerary can be extended to suit your needs. Do you wish to stay longer?
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.