● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
• Check in to your hotel in Edinburgh’s Old Town!
• Meet your local guide for a walking tour of Edinburgh’s Old Town followed by a hearty Scottish lunch in a nearby pub famous for its fish and chips!
• Enjoy a free morning to wander the historic streets of Edinburgh and indulge in a Scottish breakfast!
• Skip the queue with a small group tour of Edinburgh Castle in the afternoon. Overnight in Edinburgh.
• Take a scenic train journey a short ride to the highland town of Pitlochry beneath green mountains and charming glens.
• Optional late morning walk along the riverside or in nearby hills of Cairngorms National Park.
• Meet your local Perthshire guide for a private tour of the valley’s local whiskey distilleries.
• Enjoy an overnight stay and dinner in a castle on the banks of the River Garry.
• Hop back on the train for your winding journey to Inverness, the gateway to Loch Ness!
• Join a cruise along the Caledonian Canal and Loch Ness with a guided tour of the Great Glen.
• Also, explore Urquhart Castle and have a delicious lunch.
• The most famous of all the British Isles (in our opinion!), hop aboard a steam engine train from Inverness to Kyle of Lochalsh, the gateway to the Isle of Skye.
• Meet your guide for the next two days who will take you on a short tour today of some of the local sights, including vistas over the surrounding bays, a visit to a historic castle, and more.
• Meet your local guide who will transport you to a round-trip hike amongst otherworldly mountains, spectacular ruins, and bays with water the color of the Caribbean.
• Optional additional stops include a visit to Dunvegan Castle, the short trek to the Fairy Pools, and mountain and sea views while you brave the wind at Neist Point.
• Head to Armadale for a ferry crossing back to the mainland.
• Hop aboard the Jacobite steam engine and relax as the Hogwarts Express winds its way past beaches, charming glens, and stunning vistas to the town of Fort William.
• Enjoy a late afternoon walk in the nearby hills.
• Hop on the steam train passing alongside Loch Lomond before reaching Glasgow.
• Transfer to the airport!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Average trip price