Rwanda, home of numerous beautiful species and marvelous nature. On this 6 day safari trip, you will experience game drives in Akagera National Park, Trek to see the magnificent mountain gorillas and look for the big 5: Lions, Leopards, Rhinos, Buffalo and Elephants! This will be a experience will be unlike anything else, and we hope to give you incredible memories to last a life time.See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Let the discovery begin...
• Meet your guide at the airport and transfer to the hotel
• Check-in, and take some time to unpack and relax.
Where the lions sleep tonight...
• Transfer to Akagera National park for a game drive!
• Spot antelopes, birds, and the big 5: Lions, Leopards, Rhinos, Buffalo and Elephants!
• Enjoy a lunch at the hotel after the drive, and transfer to Lake Ihema in the afternoon.
•Take a thrilling boat ride, and see schools of hippos, giant Nile crocodiles and water birds!
Can you spot more species than yesterday?
• Start the morning with a game drive in the park
• Did you know that this is the park with the highest concentration of birds per square km in Africa?
• You will not only see animals, but uncover incredible flora and historical sites!
Like nothing you have experienced before
• Embark on a true once in a lifetime experience, tracking mountain gorillas!
• Hike through the mountain forest on the slopes of the Virunga to spot the giants: there is nothing quite like this!
• Enjoy a late lunch back at base• Continue your visit to the beautiful twin lakes: Burera and Ruhondo.
• Breakfast at 4.30am, and then we are off to the Volcanoes National Park!
• Drive to the edge of the forest to track Golden monkeys.
• This population is believed to be the only reachable group of this beautiful species in the park!
• Lunch at the hotel then transfer to Gisenyi at the Lake Kivu.
• Enjoy a relaxing evening on the shores of the lake.
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per person in double room||$850|