• Welcome to Moscow. Transfer from the airport to a hotel!
• Begin your day with an interesting city tour of the capital!
• Visit the Moscow Kremlin, walk along Arbat Street. The Cathedral of Christ the Savior. Also, do a sightseeing tour of Moscow's beautiful metro stations.
• Today, make another city tour but in «Old Kazan». The Tatar capital is situated on the picturesque banks of the Volga.
• Today you will wake up in Yekaterinburg.
• Another city tour dedicated to the Last Days of Last Russian Tsar. As part of the excursion you will see the Church on Blood built to commemorate a tragic historical event, the orthodox monastery with temples that are considered to be pearls of Russian construction
• Today you will arrive in Novosibirsk
• The program of today: Railway museum, Ballet and Opera House, ancient streets, Ob river esplanade.
• Onboard of “Imperial Russia” Train.
• Enjoy the many activities onboard and the beautiful landscapes outside.
• Today, arrive in Irkutsk and begin your tour to the historical city center including a visit to the Decembrist House.
• After lunch, visit the Ethnographical museum Taltsy which is located in a picturesque place on the right bank of the Angara river
• Free time at the “130 quarter” – “Irkutskaya Sloboda”, a quarter with reconstructed city buildings of the 19-20 c.
• Arrive in Baikal and take the boat over to Listvyanka.
• Visit Baikal Museum which displays the flora and fauna of the lake. Also, take to opportunity to visit a local fish and souvenir market.
• Today, you will wake up in Ulan-Ude.
• Traditional local welcome. Excursion program, reception in a traditional Buryat Yurt and a folklore program.
• Hospitable Buryats will teach you how to cook the traditional Buryat dish pozy, how to play dice, use a bow, wear a traditional Buryat costume, assemble and disassemble a felt yurt.
• Enjoy activities on board!
• Wake up in beautiful Khabarovsk!
• Make a sightseeing tour of the city including a visit to the Museum of the Regional Studies.
• After lunch, do a boat trip on the river with a folk concert.
• Discover the rest of the city at your own pace.
• City tour around Vladivostok including main attractions of the city. Take also the opportunity to do an excursion to Russky Island!
• Transfer to a hotel
• End of trip, transfer from Hotel to the Airport!
We hope you enjoyed your trip to Russia!
Price per person, based on occupancy of one double room. Excluding international flights.
|Departure date of group tour||From|
|From 07/19/2020 to 08/01/2020||$7,460|