Where do you go when the weekend is coming up and you're tempted to squeeze the boss for another sick day? In the 2018 edition of the World Travel awards, Lisbon won both the prizes for World's Leading City Destination 2018 and World's Leading City Break Destination 2018. This trip was specially designed to discover this amazing city during an extended weekend or during a layover stay. From the cobblestone lanes of Lisbon old town to fairytale Sintra, the only choice is to surrender to the charm of Portugal. If that doesn't do it, one taste of the local delicacy, Pastéis de Nata will. Better get to packing!See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
• Transfer from Airport the hotel.
• Depending on the time of arrival you can go for a walk in the historic center for a first glimpse of the city or enjoy the amenities of your hotel.
• Visit the old town of Lisbon, one of the oldest and most beautiful cities in the world!
• Walk along narrow and hilly streets, tiled sidewalks, gaze over white-domes cathedrals from famous viewpoints and taste the delicious local gastronomy including Pastéis de Nata!
• Visit the Belém quarter, famous for its monuments from the Age of Exploration.
• Get the train to Sintra in the morning.
• Spend the afternoon exploring the fairytale mountaintop village classified as UNESCO World Heritage site.
• Return to Lisbon.
• Transfer to Airport and departure
• We hope you’ve enjoyed you time in Lisbon.
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.