Welcome to the hottest surf destination in Europe! Experience endless sunshine and sublime waves of the Atlantic Coast. Explore charming fishing villages and vibrant neighborhoods of Lisbon. Indulge in mouth-watering Portuguese delicacies and take in beautiful landscapes of Algarve and the countryside. If you wish, surf the best spots all day everyday with a local surf guide/teacher or slow is down, be inspired and spend more time getting lost in local culture.See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Welcome to Portugal...
• Transfer from the airport to the hotel
• Depending on arrival time, you can customize today to fit your interests
• Prepare for adventure!
• Surf report is in and it’s time to hit the waves! Your instructor chose from the best surf spots around Lisbon according to your skill level of and days’ conditions.• Return to Lisbon for a delicious lunch followed by a guided walk through of the old town• Get back in the water for another surf session or take the afternoon for yourself and enjoy the city
• Begin the day with a morning surf session near Lisbon
• Explore the Belém quarter; famous for its monuments from the Age of Exploration & indulge in tasting renowned Portuguese pastries, Pastéis de Nata
• Get back in the water in the afternoon or make a custom plan with your local agent
• Meet your surf guide for another epic morning session around Lisbon
• Discover Sintra, a historic village in a beautiful mountainous setting, pass by Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point of mainland Europe, explore Cascais & Estoril; two charming seaside villages
• Spend more time exploring the Portuguese countryside or return to Lisbon for some more of those waves you’ve been missing since the morning...
Be ready for anything...
• Journey south toward Sagres (3.5hrs) for some of the best surf and most beautiful scenery Portugal has to offer! If the conditions demand it, be prepared to stop along the way and get wet
• Arrive in Sagres and get back in the waves for an afternoon session
• Settle into your new home for the next few nights
• Begin the day with a surf session around Sagres
• Head to Lagos and explore the incredible sea cliffs of Ponta da Piedade via guided kayak tour
• Catch more waves in the afternoon surf or relax as the sun sets
Immerse yourself in the beauty of Sagres Natural Park...
• Grab your board, it’s time to catch some waves!
• Choose amongst top surf breaks, swimming, hiking or simply enjoy the landscape and feast on amazing local seafood
If you haven't had enough time here, this trip can be extended.. Just sayin'
• Depending on the time and airport of departure you may be able to sneak in one more dip
• Transfer to Faro or Lisbon Airport
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
Price Per Adult
Prices Starting From
|All year round||$2,300|