If you salivate at the thought of solving the puzzle of history one UNESCO World Heritage site at a time, strolling down cobblestone lanes in the footsteps of revolutionaries, marveling at beautiful architecture, sampling local culinary specialities, exploring a centuries old salt mine, and connecting with people of a culturally rich nation across 5 magnificent cities over 11 days, this itinerary deserves a closer look! More than a trip, this will be a life changing experience.See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Arrival in Warsaw!
• Transfer from the airport to the hotel and check-in
• Begin your gat-a-way with a guided city tour (4h)
• Visit of the Old Town (UNESCO) and the New Town
• Continue to the Krasinski Palace, the Supreme Court building and the Warsaw Uprising monument
• Relax in the beautiful rose garden in Lazienki Royal park
• Start the day with a private tour of Toruń (3h)
• Visit the Copernicus house-museum
• Climb up to the Cathedral bell tower for stunning views of the city. Don't miss a chance to try 'Pierniki', the amazing local gingerbread cookies!
• In the afternoon, transfer to Wrocław by train
• Go on a city tour of Wrocław – the city of 100 bridges (4h)
• Ascend the “Polish Hill” for a splendid view over the city
• Explore the Market Square, one of the largest in Europe
• Optionally, head on a private, guided excursion (3h) to the Church of Peace in Swidnica - the largest timber-framed religious building in Europe listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Transfer from Wrocław to Kraków by train
• Check-in in the hotel
• Free afternoon to explore your surroundings
• Begin with a 4-hour walking city tour of Kraków, the cultural capital of Poland
• Visit the Barbican and defensive walls, the Florian's Gate, the Market Square and Sukiennice Cloth Hall
• Proceed to the Archbishop Palace, the former residence of John Paul II
• Ascend Wawel Hill for stunning views of the city
Optionally, visit the Salt Mine in Wieliczka (4-5h), the most beautiful and the oldest operating salt mine in the world (UNESCO)
• Free day to your leisure
• Optionally, head on a private tour to Kalwaria Zebrzydowska, a famous monastery complex & Wadowice, the birthplace of John Paul II
• Enjoy breakfast and free time
• Transfer to the airport for departure
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|02 pax||04 pax||06 pax|
|Price per pax in Double/Twin room||$1,650||$1,310||$1,170|