We invite for an unforgettable city break in Krakow! Immerse yourself in Polish culture as you explore Krakow Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage site, indulge in local culinary specialities, paint Christmas baubles, (Polish folk specialty!), unearth the secrets of Wieliczka Salt Mine and finally, learn the history of the infamous German concentration camp of Auschwitz-Birkenau. Krakow is magic, come and experience it for yourself. Just In case you're on the fence... you get to sleep in a castle too!See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Arrival in Krakow...
• Upon your arrival at Krakow airport, you will be picked up and transfer to your castle accommodation
• Free evening to relax and settle in
Taste and create...
• Enjoy a real glass baubles workshop and baubles painting
• Free time for lunch followed by a 4-hour private walking tour of Krakow city
• Beer tasting in the oldest Krakow brewery
• Visit to Schindler’s Factory Museum
• Transfer to the airport for departure
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|2 pax||4 pax||6 pax||Single supplement|
|Price per person||$710||$550||$500||$200|