Discover the culture, diversity and beautiful landscapes of Northern Philippines. Begin with a glamping session and a little surfing in Zambales, a popular seaside resort. Leave the tourist trail behind and head into the mountains to connect with Aeta indigenous community. Once there, witness a different way of life, one without electricity, access to roads or modern technology! You will also help the community by planting trees. Spend the following days hikingamongstunningriceterraces, and swimming beneath waterfalls. Enjoy the most authentic and unforgettable adventure!See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Your adventure begins in Manila...
• Depart from Manila to Zambales, a popular seaside resort
• Are you ready for glamping? Check into your unique accommodation
• Get up early and venture away from the usual tourist trail
• Visit the Aeta indigenous community, an hour hike from the main road
• Witness a different way of life, one without electricity, access to roads or modern technology
• Participate in a reforestation activity with community members
• Enjoy the rest of the day chilling on the beach or surfing with the locals!
Please note: During the rainy season, hiking in this community may be impossible, in which case a replacement activity will be organized
Breakfast & lunch included
• Explore the island (Nov - May) or go see some magnificent waterfalls
• Afterwards, relax in the sun and go for a swim or surf lesson
• Later, take a private van to see the famous rice terraces of Banaue
• Get those hiking boots on, and head to the village of Cambulo (2h)
• Spend an evening around a campfire with local songs and dances!
• Share stories and enjoy a fun night with the inhabitants of the mountains!
• Depart for Batad
• Spend the day wandering around the renowned rice terraces
• Go for a refreshing dip at the Tappia waterfall
• Meet the locals and learn about rice culture
• Spend another evening around a campfire with people from the region
• In the morning, visit Sgada. Check out the hanging coffins from the Echo valley and enjoy a coffee tasting
• After lunch, go for a dip in the Bokong waterfalls
• Witness a pottery demonstration
• Watch the sunset over Lake Danum (weather permitting)
• Transfer to the airport for your departure flight
• We hope you leave our archipelago with a head full of wonderful memories!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Average trip price
Price Per Child
Between 2 and 12 Years
|All year round||$2,200||$1,260|