Prepare for an epic 9-day journey across the Philippines! Explore one of the most beautiful islands in the world during this once-in-a-lifetime adventure: you fly to Palawan, considered by many the most beautiful island in the world, to explore the famous El Nido, before embarking on a 3 days boat excursion to cruise the beautiful islands of the archipelago in a unique adventure, and to end up in the middle of the wonderful lagoon in Coron. If you're wondering about your accommodation, it's a floating house in the middle of a turquoise blue lagoon! When you're not zipping around on scooters, you'll be snorkeling and diving at some of the best sites in the world!
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Arrival in Manila...
• You will be picked up at the airport for a transfer to your hotel in Makati district
• Our team will take you to dine in a great local restaurant with your choice of fish, meat or vegetarian fare (included)
• We will also take this opportunity to go over your tour in detail
• A little test of Tagalog (the language in the Philippines) will undoubtedly be on the program!
• After breakfast, depart for the airport and fly to El Nido, Palawan
• Upon arrival in this little paradise on earth, you will transfer to your hotel
• Relax on the beach and enjoy a beautiful sunset there!
• Today, you will discover Bacuit Bay, a protected area of 45 islands, home to 447 species of corals, 888 species of fish, 5 species of sea turtles and 114 species of birds!
• Explore the islands, lagoons and beaches of the Bacuit Archipelago on a private boat tour
• Take a traditional banka to explore the islands!
• The itinerary is not fixed: every trip is different!
• The route to Busuanga includes islands, pristine white sand beaches, caves, underwatercaves and sunkenshipwrecks rarely seen by tourists
• Arrive in Coron after your unforgettable cruise
• Begin your Coron discovery by boat to the best diving spot in the Philippines!
• Savor your accommodation, a floating house in the middle of a turquoise blue lagoon!
• Take advantage of your own kayak, mask & snorkel to discover the surroundings, alone or guided
• If you prefer diving, the hotel will help you organize your day
• Standuppaddleboards can also be arranged free of charge & the ride is just as beautiful
• Hop on a boat towards the main island
• You will be driven to the airport for your flight to Manila. Once there, board your onward flight
• We hope you leave our archipelago with a head full of wonderful memories!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Average trip price
Price Per Child
Between 2 and 12 Years
|All year round||$2,900||$1,880|