Experience the best of the Philippines through carefully selected activities suitable for all family members! Begin on the mystic island of Siquijor, offering vibrant local culture, waterfalls, and island hopping adventures. Marvel at massive waterfalls and swim with sea turtles off Apo Island. The next stop is the small island of Bohol, home of the Tarsier - the world's smallest primates and the Chocolate Hills. Finish off your family adventure with a trip to Camiguin, known for its volcanoes, waterfalls, white sandbar islands, marine sanctuaries, and hot springs! All accommodations have been carefully chosen to offer the utmost comfort and relaxation throughout the whole trip.
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Get ready for a family adventure of a lifetime!
• A private driver will be waiting to transfer you to your hotel in the heart of the business district
• Visit the city center, stroll through its streets, and eat in one of the many rooftop restaurants
• In the evening, enjoy an all-Filipino fiesta buffet dinner while watching a 45-minute cultural presentation
• If you’re keen, dance with the performers and try our traditional dance of Tinikling
Grab your swimsuit and let's go!
• Transfer to Manila airport for your flight to Dumaguete
• Once in Dumaguete, transfer to your wonderful beach resort by ferry
• Siquijor gives you the opportunity to see amazing beaches, waterfalls, caves, diving, snorkeling, marine sanctuaries and cultural sights!
Swing into a waterfall or craving experience - take your pick!
• Set off on a very special tour through the interior of the Island
• Visit Cambugahayfalls, a multi-level waterfall in the jungle
• Explore beaches, historical churches, beautiful 400-year-old Balete tree and meet a healer
• Walk through the Cantaboncave system with your knowledgable guide
Say hi to some friendly sea turtles!
• Today, you'll go snorkel in the marine sanctuary of neighboring ApoIsland
• Explore a flourishing underwater world, colorful corals, resident sea turtles, and thousands of small tropical fish
• Swim with sea turtles that inhabit these waters (please do not touch the turtles)
An active day lays ahead!
• Transfer to the seaport, where you'll catch your ferry to the island of Bohol
• Renta tricycle (tuk-tuk) and experience the area on your own. You will find waterfalls, impressive vegetation, and kind-hearted local people
• Countless treks and encounters with localculture are possible
• Do not miss the opportunity to explore the river by canoe or stand up paddleboard
• Witness the wonderful firefliesaftersundown. You can easily book fireflies tours at your hotel
• For a more intimate and eco-friendly fireflies tour, you can opt to kayak with Kayak Asia Philippines - Truly an unforgettable experience!
• Your driver and guide is at your disposal for a tour of the interior of Bohol
• Visit the ChocolateHills, an impressive stretch of land covered by 1,200 hills formed by marine sediments
• Head to the conservation center of Tarsiers, the smallest primate in the world - a must-do!
• After a ride through the forest, admire endless stretches of rice fields and coconutplantations
• Embark on a private day-trip to the East of Bohol, Anda
• Start with a visit to the Tibao Cave Pool• See the highest waterfall in Bohol - Can Umantad Falls• Trek along the stunning Cadapdapan Rice Terraces
• Enjoy a sumptuous Filipino lunch with great views
• Enjoy a free day to relax in the stunning infinity pool or go for a massage
• Grab a snorkel and jump in the water or just laze on the beach and wait for an epic sunset!
• Transfer to Jagna Port and board a ferry to Camiguin, known as the island born of fire
• Once there, you will be driven to Balai sa Baibai beachfront resort
• Spend the rest of the day relaxing in the tropical garden of the property and its nearby beaches
• Spend the day exploring the best and most scenic spots on the island
• Visit the impressive 75-meter waterfall of Katibawasan Falls
• Continue to Tuasan Falls and the famous Sto Niño Cold Spring
• Last stop, the picturesque White Island, a sand bar that changes shape depending on the movement of the current!
• MantigueIsland, with its crystalline waters and a magnificent reef is an excellent spot to snorkel
•Just down South of Mantigue jump-off point is the Giant Clams Sanctuary where you can snorkel among huge clams!
• Transfer to the airport for your flight to Manila
• Check-in at your hotel and have the rest of the day free
• Being just walking distance to many shops, restaurants and sights has its benefits!
• Transfer to the airport for your departure flight
• We hope you leave our archipelago with a head full of wonderful memories!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Average trip price
|All year round||$2,600|