Experience the best of the Philippines while staying at carefully chosen luxury accommodation. Among the 7,641 Philippine islands, we will take you to Palawan - ranked as the best island in the world! Begin in buzzing El Nido, where you'll set off on an incredible Bangka excursion around picture perfect lagoons and beaches. Make the most of your downtime in the comforts of your private island in Cauayan. Here, enjoy a relaxing massage in a glass bottom room, while watching baby sharks swim beneath you! Continue your luxury getaway in Coron. An exclusive villa tucked in the private beachfront property of San Nicolas. From here, head to our hidden gem - Black Island, an unspoiled and rarely visited snorkeling paradise!See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Are you ready for an epic luxury adventure?
• A private driver will be waiting to transfer you to your hotel in the heart of the business district
• Visit the city center, stroll through its streets, and eat in one of the many rooftop restaurants
• In the evening, enjoy an all-Filipino fiesta buffet dinner while watching a 45-minute cultural presentation
• If you’re keen, dance with the performers and try our traditional dance of Tinikling
Experience the best of El Nido... minus the crowds!
• Transfer to the airport for your flight to El Nido, a unique tropical microcosm with the most captivating natural scenery!
• Once there, transfer to your private island resort
• Enjoy utmost luxury and relaxation in your own private piece of paradise at Cauayan Island Resort
Grab your swimsuits and let's go!
• Start with a sumptuous breakfast overlooking the stunning beachfront views
• Set off on an exclusive boat group tour to Bacuit Bay
• Visit the Big or Small Lagoons, Abdeens Reef, and Cadlao Lagoon
• Lunch will be cooked on the boat and you will stop at one of the small islands to enjoy delicious grilled fish, meat, and vegetables. Fresh fruits in season will be offered for dessert.
• Finish the day with some downtime at sunset
More hidden beaches to explore...
• Today, explore the best beaches of El Nido by boat
• Swim, sunbathe, kayak or snorkel at Hidden Beach, Secret Beach, Matinloc Reef, Helicopter Island and Balenawed
• Lunch will be cooked on the boat and you will stop at one of the small islands to enjoy delicious grilled fish, meat and vegetables. Fresh fruit will be offered for dessert
• Finish the day with some downtime at sunset
Today, you get to relax in paradise...
• Enjoy a free day to relax at the comforts of your luxury accommodation
• Lounge at the infinity pool• You can also rentkayaks to explore the surroundings of the island• Several hiking trails are available if you desire to have a more active day
• The resort has a wonderful Spa where you can enjoy a glass-bottom viewing of the baby sharks while enjoying your 2-hour signature massage!
On to your private piece of paradise...
• Travel to Coron and get ready to see a whole different side of Palawan!
• Take refuge at a private beach in San Nicolas, an exclusive beachfront property
• Cheers to endless cotton-candy sunsets!
• Enjoy a long stretch of white sandbeachfront perfectly lined with coconut trees all to yourselves!
Another day of epic adventure!
• Set off on a spectacular adventure to Black Island on your private boat!
• This rarely visited majestic black rock landscape is a snorkeling paradise! • A sunken ship from World War II can be easily accessed from shore
• Do not miss this experience!
There's a lot more to see and explore!
• Enjoy your exclusive resort’s amenities including free use of kayaks, stand-up paddles, and snorkeling gear; or take advantage of the offered excursions
• Go sailing and swim along sandbars in the middle of the sea
• Soak up the sun on your private beach
• Take akayak and go around exploring the mangroves nearby
• End the day with another great sunset!
Say goodbye to paradise...
• Transfer to Coron airport for your flight to Manila
• Check-in at your hotel and have the rest of the day free to explore more of the city center
• Being just walking distance to many shops, restaurants, and sights has its benefits!
Thanks for coming and see you again soon ;)
• At the appropriate time, a private transfer will take you to the airport for your international flight back home
• We hope you leave our archipelago with a head full of wonderful memories!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Average trip price
|All year round||$3,870|