Prepare for a tailor-made scuba diving adventure in the Philippines! Explore magnificent islands above water as well as below. Among the 7,641 Philippine islands, we have chosen the best and most incredible dive sites. Experience untouched nature and unbelievable shipwreck sites from World War II. Begin in Bohol, one of the biggest marine sanctuaries in the Philippines. Next, discover El Nido, Coron and Palawan - the best island in the world! All your accommodations have been carefully chosen to offer you great comfort and utmost relaxation. Dive in.See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Are you ready for an epic diving adventure?
• A private driver will be waiting to transfer you to your hotel in the heart of the business district
• Visit the city center, stroll through its streets, and eat in one of the many rooftop restaurants
• You will have the time to rest and get ready for paradise the next day
Off to your first island destination...
• Private transfers will take you to the airport for your flight to Bohol
• Take the rest of the day at leisure to enjoy the white sands of Panglao’s lovely beaches or the hotel pool
• Tomorrow we start diving around Balicasag Island, a vibrant marine sanctuary
Ready your fins, and let's dive!
• Board a private boat to dive sites around Balicasag Island – a diver’s paradise and one of the best dive sites in Asia
• Visit two of the best dive sites in this protected marine sanctuary
• Marvel at this stunning underwater world made up of coral gardens, turtles, schools of jack fish and barracudas, sponges, frogfish and moray eels!
• If you're lucky you'll spot some Whale sharks along the walls too!
Let's climb on top of a chocolate hill!
• Spend the morning exploring of the interior of Bohol with a private driver• Visit the Chocolate Hills, an impressive stretch of land covered by 1,200 hills formed by marine sediments
• Head to the conservation center for Tarsiers, the smallest primate in the world - a must-do!• Swim in one of the countless waterfalls that are located on this beautiful island
• Go zip-lining over a river - an adrenaline rush with breathtaking views!
• Lunch with the family of our guide so you can experience true contact with the locals
• Don't miss the opportunity to explore the Loboc river by canoe and see the wonderful fireflies after sundown!
Get ready for another adventure!
• A private airport transfer will be waiting for you after breakfast and check-out
• Hop on aflight to El Nido, on Palawan
• Once there, transfer to your resort among mountains of limestone, palm trees, intimate coves and clearest waters you could ever imagine!
Let the diving adventure begin!
• Board a traditional wooden outrigger boat and set off on 3 dives with a professional dive instructor
• El Nido dive sites are mostly situated within Bacuit Bay
• Choose between South Miniloc, NorthRock, DilumacadTunnel, Entalula, and NatNat
Please note: some sites require advanced certification
Discover El Nido from above and below...
• Discover the corner of Bacuit Bay during this full-day private boat excursion
• Explore two impressive lagoons, and a stunning sandbar in the middle of the sea
• Visit magnificent caves and hidden beaches where you can enjoy snorkeling or kayaking
• Lunch will be cooked on the boat and you will stop on a small island to enjoy grilled fish, meat and vegetables With fresh fruits in season for dessert!
• Before the day is over, take in a great sunset - the cherry on the cake!
A chill and relaxing day in paradise...
• Enjoy a free day chilling at the hotel or go out and explore El Nido beaches
• Nacpan & Duli beach, reached by motorcycles or tricycles, are the best-kept secrets of Palawan!
• Or, hike up to Taraw Peak for a full panoramic view of El Nido (difficult)
• An easier alternative is the El Nido Canopy Trail
Let’s go to the island of Coron!
• Private transfers will take you to the airport for your flight to the island of Coron
• Once there, private transfers will then take you to the port. Board a bangka to the private island of Sangat, a special place with a stunning reef just a few meters from the shore, natural hot springs and native cabins with hammocks to relax on!
Get ready to see some shipwrecks...
• For divers in the know, Coron Island means world-class wreck diving
• The channels between Busuanga and Culion are home to a number of impressive wrecks from a Japanese supply fleet bombed in 1944
• Wrecks are found as shallow as 10-30 feet and as deep as 120-140 feet. Most are in the range of about 60-80 feet
• Forbes Traveler Magazine named this in their top 10 best scuba diving sites in the world!
• The best dive sites include: Olympia Maru, Sangat Gunboat, Skeleton Wreck, Cathedral Cave and Barracuda Lake
Please note: some of these sites require advanced certification
Swim in the best emerald waters you'll ever see!
• Set off on a full day boat excursion around the islands of Coron
• Explore Kayangan Lagoon, the Twin Lagoon and other secret sites
• Visit lakes surrounded by limestone walls, snorkeling spots with lots of marine life, sunken shipwrecks and beaches
• Your boat crew prepare lunch: grilled fish, vegetables and meats. Fresh tropical fruits will be served for dessert
Thanks for coming and see you again soon!
• A private transfer will take you to the airport for your flight back to Manila
• Once there, and with enough time, connect with your international flight home
Thanks for exploring the Philippines underwater world with us. Until our next dive!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Average trip price
|All year round||$3,060|