This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Welcome to our country...
• Arrival at Manila International Airport (NAIA)
• Private transfer to your charming hotel
• Hit the town shopping and dining
Explore the underground river...
• Princesa - longest subterranean river in the world
• Take a tour on the eighth wonder of the world
• Keep an eye out for monitor lizards
Discover the Island...
• Oceans filled with cuttlefish, scorpion fish & coral
• Tour inland to view the incredible mangroves
• Stroll down-town to meet the locals
Another day in paradise...
• After breakfast, transfer to a private island resort
• Enjoy the included tours and amenities
• Massage, relaxation, swimming in clear waters
Take your pick...
• Join as many resort-arranged tours as you want
• Soak in the sun
• Or just relax in your five-star resort
More of the same...
• These days are open to your customisation
• Oceans full of sea-life for snorkelling or fishing
• Jungles and dragons and century old trees
Indulge in luxury and nature...
• Another day to plan or not to plan
• Full board meals for your enjoyment
• An array of tours at hand for you to discover
Last day to shop...
• Transfer back to Manila and go bargain shopping
• Spend your last night in the beautiful Seda Hotel
• Dine in one of the many fine restaurants close by
Thank you for visiting...
• Transfer back to the Manila International Airport
• Take the opportunity to buy duty-free
• We hope to see you again soon. Mabuhay!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per person||$3,840|