This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Philippines, here we come...
• Arrival at Manila International Airport (NAIA)
• Private transfer to your charming hotel located at
Bonifacio High Streets
• Begin your journey with a decadent shopping
White sand beaches...
• A private car will transport you to the airport for
flight to Tagbilaran
• Hotel shuttle will transfer you to your beautiful
• Discover the beautiful beaches, or enjoy resort
Spot the Tarsiers...
• Your guide will escort you to the
viewing point of the Chocolate Hills
• Experience Filipino dancers and traditional songs
by the locals
• Boat cruise in the heart of the jungle on Loboc
Yummy grilled seafood...
• Take a bangka (native boat) to Pamilacan Island
• Snorkelling and a high chance of viewing dolphins
• Your boatman will grill fresh seafood and meat
for a picnic lunch
Enjoy Bohol at your leisure...
• Take one of the many tours the resort offers
• Relax and dine at the beautiful restaurant and
• Stroll along the white sand beach and swim in
crystal clear waters
More creature comforts...
• arrange your own day trip to Balicasag Island
• walk through the coconut palms, relax in a
hammock or chill at the pool
• walk from our room directly to the beach and
enjoy a massage
Take a boat ride...
• Transfer to Cebu by a 2 hour boat trip
• Maribageo beachfront resort awaits your arrival
• Spend the afternoon familiarising yourself with
your new luxurious surroundings
Take a bangka (native boat)...
• Discover beautiful Boracay Island with its finest
powdery white sands
• Snorkel in the waters to enter a world of colour
and amazement with the sea life
• Palm trees and tropical bays, oceans that stretch
So much to do...
• Water sports, sailing, cliff jumping - you name it,
they have it
• Party on your secluded beach area with friends at
• Make the most of being pampered with a
massage at the beac
But wait there's more...
• Take the opportunity to relax in a hammock by
the pool, with a drink
• Opt for a boat ride to the surrounding beaches to
discover more white sands
• Make the most of the resort's amenities for
games, tours and Filipino culture
Feel right at home...
• Wine and dine at the beachfront restaurant and
• Be mesmerised viewing the spectacular sunset in
the sky lounge
• Unwind and spoil yourself as you avail of
therapeutic massage services
Discover nearby beaches...
• Yapak Beach is known for beautiful white shells;
• White Beach has picture-perfect sunsets
• Balinghai Beach is a secluded spot, perfect for
Your home away from home...
• Walk the beach from end to end and enjoy the
evening's restaurants, bars and music
• You can find a quiet spot or mingle with the
• Don't forget to embrace the clean air and
• Fly back to Manila for a day
• Eat at a restaurant at your hotel, or in metro
• Catch up on some clothes and shoe shopping
Another island resort...
• Have brekky before a morning flight to El Nido
• Transfer to your luxurious private island resort
and settle in
• Take a look at the tours and amenities available
for your entertainment
Beaches to bargain for...
• “Island of the Sun” Pangulasian views of both
sunrise and sunset.
• Frolic in the 750-meter stretch of white sand
beach with marine sanctuary
• luxurious amenities and impeccable,
Take your pick...
• Hire a tricycle for up to 4 people to tour the island
• Hike up some hills for uninterrupted views of the
• El Nido currently has 4 different island hopping
tours, listed as Tours A, B, C, and D
Another day in paradise...
• Sign up for another tour in El Nido, or relax in
your luxury apartment
• Kayaking in the bays - take snorkelling gear for an
amazing exhibition of sea life
• View the most remarkable limestone structures
forming thin curtains of black rock
Make the most of your last day...
• Join a tour the hotel offers, or relax on the beach
and watch the sunset
• Take a diving tour to one of the many diving spots
around the islands
• Locate the abandoned shrine to the Virgin Mary
and count your blessings
Back to life in the city...
• Fly back to Manila and enjoy some last minute
• Shopping centres and restaurants provide hours
of consumer satisfaction
• Stay in the beautiful Seda Hotel for your final night
Thank you for coming...
• Transfer to Manila International Airport (NAIA)
• Don't forget some duty-free shopping
• We hope to see you again. Mabuhay!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per person||$6,430|