Discover gorgeous Peru on an incredible 9-day trip! On this journey, you will discover the cities of Lima and Cusco, learn about the ancient culture of the Incas and see the marvelous Machu Picchu, hike up the unique Rainbow Mountain and Red Valley, and enjoy gorgeous culinary experiences with a local family and a chef! Get ready for a truly memorable trip...See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Gorgeous Lima by night...
• Upon arrival, you will transfer from the airport to your hotel.
• Check-in, then head out in the city for an exciting night tour!
• See the gorgeous 12, "dancing" fountains, which dance to the music in special lighting!
• Continue to a gorgeous Peruvian buffet, with a spectacular show of traditional Peruvian dances!
A travel in time...• Enjoy a slow, delicious breakfast before starting your day with a time travel...
• Experience the history of pre-hispanic, colonial and modern Lima on a city tour!
• See the the Larco Museum, the modern suburbs and the down town.
• Afterwards, take the chance and visit the Indian Market, Larcomar Mall!
Your next adventure...
• Head to the airport after breakfast, and catch the flight to Cusco!
• Transfer to the hotel upon arrival, before starting a city tour.
• Discover this ancient town, and spiritual center of the Incas...
• Visit the old streets, Cathedrals, and the temples of the Inca, like the Qorikancha!
A day of ancient culture...
• Today, join the tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas!
• Explore the Valley, surrounded by towering mountains and snow peaks.
• See the archaeological complex, the Pisac marketplace, the Ollantaytambo town and its ruins!
• After a gorgeous, local lunch, catch the tour train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes.
• Upon arrival, transfer to you new hotel!
The jewel of the Incas!
• Head out to Machu Picchu on a guided tour after breakfast!
• Visit the alleys of the citadel, its quarters, royal houses, agricultural zones and observatories.
• Explore with your guide one the new 7 wonders, and enjoy a lunch in Aguas Calientes town.
• Take the train back to Ollantaytambo and transfer to your next accommodation!
The exploring continues
• Today, you will have an opportunity to continue to discover the Sacred Valley!
• See the salt mines of Maras and the possible agricultural laboratory of Moray.
• Visit the old palace of the Inca Pachacutec in Chinchero and see its art of weaving!
• Experience the local life, enjoying lunch with a local family!
A true wonder of nature...
• Today you will discover the Rainbow Mountain on a hiking tour!
• As you hike, marvel at the gorgeous surrounding and the changing colors around you...
• Snap some photos up at the peak; you will reach about 5,050 meters above the sea level!
• Take the return route through the Red Valley and have a buffet lunch in a local restaurant.
• Transfer back to your hotel in Cusco once the tour is finished.
A culinary adventure with gorgeous flavors!
• In the afternoon, you will head out from your hotel to a cooking class!
• Visit the interpretive market to learn about the vast amount of Peruvian produce and products...
• The chef will give you an introduction of Peruvian Gastronomy!
• Prepare the famous Peruvian Ceviche and then the exquisite Lomo saltado!
• Enjoy the delicious result of your hard work, while tasting some Peruvian Liquor: Pisco!
Or maybe the adventure is not quite done?
• Enjoy a delicious breakfast before transferring to the airport for your flight to Lima.
• Upon arrival, you will be met and brought to your international flight.
• Or if you prefer, you can extend your trip and continue the adventure!
• Otherwise, we wish you a safe flight and hope you have enjoyed your stay with us!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|2 pax||4 pax||Supplement single accomodation||Child price|
|Price per person in double room, Low Season||$1,670||$1,470||$2,430||$1,290|
|Price per person in double room, Middle Season||$1,670||$1,470||$2,430||$1,290|
|Price per person in double room, High Season||$1,770||$1,570||$2,530||$1,390|