Prepare for Peru's big three! Combine vibrant culture with world-class luxury accommodation and travel through the heartland of Peru – Lima, the stunning Sacred Valley, and one of the great wonders of the world, Machu Picchu. Experience the culinary delights of Peruvian-Andean cuisine, marvel at archaeological magnificence of the Incas and stock up on stories worth sharing!See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Arrival in Lima...
• Transfer from the airport to your hotel in Lima's iconic Miraflores district
• Begin exploring on your own or relax after your journey
• We're happy to provide recommendations for great restaurants, bars, shopping and activities!
• Make sure to try some ceviche and possibly a pisco sour. Lima is famous for this!
Culture and history...
• Get to exploring the amazing grand palaces, convents and cathedrals
• Visit the Larco museum and its thorough overview of 5,000 years of Peruvian pre-Columbian history
• The museum serves some great local Peruvian cuisine. Perhaps give that a try!
• Transfer to Lima airport for a flight to Cusco, the ancient capital of the Incas
• Enjoy a traditional Andean lunch at a beautiful restaurant on the Urubamba River
• Continue to Ollantaytambo, an old Inca fortified village
• Catch amazing views while passing through the plains of Anta (3761m)
• See the circular ruins of Moray, a captivating former Inca laboratory
• Board a train to Aguas Calientes for overnight stay at the foot of Machu Picchu!
The Lost City of the Incas...
• Visit the citadel, the Temple of the Sun, or Intihuatana
• Take in surreal landscapes from the top of one of the seven wonders of the world
• Enjoy a scenic rail journey back to Cusco
Capital of the Inca Empire...
• Explore the endlessly charming Cusco
• View one of Cusco’s most impressive buildings - the Temple of the Sun
• Visit the Cathedral with superb architecture and centuries-old priceless art
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.