Discover the diversity of Peru, traveling its three natural regions: the Pacific Coast, the Highlands, and the Amazon Rainforest. Explore Lima and its amazing gastronomy before journeying through the lush beauty of the Amazon rainforest. Experience Peru’s astounding biological and geographical diversity. Delve into beautiful landscapes of the Andes’ Sacred Valley and travel to the top of the ancient Incan Machu Picchu.
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Your holiday begins...
• Transfer from airport to your hotel in Miraflores -
• Great restaurants, bars and shopping along the
• Make sure to try some ceviche and possibly a
pisco sour. Lima is famous for this!
Culture and history...
• Lima - amazing grand palaces, government
buildings, convents and cathedrals
• Visit the Larco museum, see its extensive
collection of artifacts
• Have lunch at the restaurant located in the
museum. Great local Peruvian cuisine
• Fly to Puerto Maldonado then transfer to your
lodge nested in the Amazon Rainforest
• Enjoy a traditional lunch with organic ingredients
from the region
• At dusk, enjoy a Twilight River excursion on the
Madre de Dios River
• Trek into the Tambopata National Reserve towards
• Navigate by canoe on oxbow lake to explore the
• Take a Hidden Rainforest Excursion and discover
the creatures of the night
Flight to Cusco...
• Transfer to Puerto Maldonado for a drive to the
airport and take your flight to Cusco
• Relax, acclimatise and explore the city at your own
• Take advantage of fresh local cuisine, and enjoy
Capital of the Inca Empire...
• Explore the amazing city of Cusco, one of the
most historical cities
• Visit the Cathedral with its architecture and
centuries old priceless paintings
• Fortress of Sacsayhuaman, important military and
ceremonials center in Incan times
Private guided tour...
• Enjoy Pisac, a bustling and fast-growing colonial
• Sample a traditional Peruvian-Andean lunch
overlooking the Urubamba River
• Continue to Ollantaytambo, and view some of the
finest examples of Inca architecture
Machu Picchu Citadel...
• Visit the awesome ruins and key areas of interest
including The Temple of the Sun
• Contemplate amazing landscapes from the top of
the Citadel, and wander it's streets
• Afternoon lunch, then head back to Cusco by
Souveniers in Cusco...
• Explore the city at your own pace before flying
back to Lima
• Relax in the evening at your hotel, or visit some of
the many attractions
• Take a short trip to Barranco, or dine in the district
Thank you for visiting...
• Take advantage of the last day of your trip to enjoy
• Take some Peruvian culture back to your country
• We hope you've enjoyed your holiday - Adiós
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per person in Premium Room, based on double occupancy|