Experience Southern Peru, from its natural wonders to its historic colonial cities. Ancient Inca capital Cusco, and the legendary lost city of Machu Picchu are on top of the list. Embark on an amazing journey through the altiplano – the magnificent Andean plateaus – to reach Lake Titicaca, the world's highest navigable body of water. Finally discover Colca, one of the world's deepest canyons.See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
You have arrived...
• Transfer from airport to your hotel in Miraflores -
• Great restaurants, bars and shopping along the
• Let us know about your interests so we can help
you make the most of your day.
• Flight to Arequipa, discover the colonial centre of
the 'White City'
• Visit the Plaza de Armas and the Santa Catalina
• Stroll to the Mirador de Yanahuara for sweeping
views of Misti Volcano
Vicuñas, Alpacas and Llamas...
• Travel across snow-covered volcanoes and
Andean villages to Colca Valley
• Aguada Blanca National Reserve will display herds
of Vicuñas, Alpacas and Llamas
• Discover ancient terraces formed long-ago by
inhabitants of Chivay
A day for the birds...
• Lookout from Condor Cross across the deepest
canyon, for the Andean Condor
• A 6-hr awe-inspiring trip through the unique high
• Observe numerous species of migratory and
Andean birds - flamingos and cranes
The world's highest lake...
• Take a boat to the floating islands, inhabited by
• Discover the self-sufficient lifestyle of the
• Learn ancestral weaving techniques from the
The Peruvian Andes...
• Bus tour of stunning landscapes; villages, llamas,
and snow-capped mountains
• Continue on to Andahuaylillas, visiting the 'Sistine
Chapel' of the Americas
• Stop at La Raya Pass - highest point of the
Capital of the Inca Empire...
• Explore the amazing city of Cusco, one of the
most historical cities
• Visit the Cathedral with its architecture and
centuries old priceless paintings
• Qoricancha - Temple of the Sun, whose interior
walls were covered in gold.
Private guided excursion...
• Travel to bustling and vibrant Pisac, a colonial
village with amazing views
• Traditional Peruvian-Andean lunch,
overlooking the Urubamba River
• Spend the evening in the mystical Sacred Valley
The beautiful citadel...
• Bus tour to spectacular Machu Picchu Citadel
• Visit the Temple of the Sun, the Sacred Plaza, and
• Listen to historical information about these
Bye bye Cusco...
• Take the morning to shop and explore before
your transfer to Lima
• Drop into your hotel to unpack and unwind for
your next journey
• Enjoy an incredible dinner in one of the many
restaurants of Miraflores
Wine buff's paradise...
• Head over the valley of Ica located 186 miles
South of Lima
• Visit historical vineyards where world class wine,
and Pisco liquor is made
• Traditional lunch of Southern Peruvian delights,
before going to Huacachina Lagoon
An abundance of sea life...
• Explore the Ballestas Islands and its amazing
• Aboard your speed boat, witness the enigmatic “Chandelier" only seen from the sea
• Explore caves and rock formations, carved by the
wind and sea
Perfect blend of history and modern...
• Peruse the Government Palace, Cathedral, and
San Fransisco Convent
• Afternoon visit to bohemian districts of Miraflores
• Enjoy artists, photographers, and street-
performers before dining
Your last day of adventure...
• Explore the beauty of the city at your own pace
• Our representative will take you to the airport at
the required time
• Connect with your international flight home -
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.