Discover the immense diversity of Peru - both in nature and wildlife and its blend of historic and modern cultures. From the surreal landscapes and archeological treasures of Cusco and Machu Picchu, to the delights of Peruvian-Andean cuisine on the beautiful Urubamba River – this voyage will enhance your senses, invigorate and inspire you.See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
• Transfer from airport to your hotel in Lima's iconic Miraflores district
• Begin exploring on your own or relax after your journey
• We're happy to provide recommendations for great restaurants, bars, shopping and activities!
Perfect blend of history and modern...
• Peruse the Government Palace, Cathedral, and San Fransisco Convent
• In the afternoon, explore to bohemian districts of Miraflores and Barranco
• Watch street performers, artists, photographers, and before dining out
Ancient Inca empire...
• Begin your tour visiting four major ruins above Cusco
• Explore Sacsayhuamán, one the most important centers in Incan times
• Experience local produce, meats, cheeses at the colorful San Pedro market
Private guided tour...
• Indulge in a traditional Peruvian-Andean lunch, overlooking the Urubamba River
• Continue to vibrant Pisac, a bustling colonial village
• Fall in love with the stunning landscapes and Andean villages
• Continue to Ollantaytambo, and view some of the finest examples of Inca architecture
Peru's immense biodiversity...
• Watch landscapes transition from Andean green fields to lush rain forest
• Discover the stories behind Machu Picchu while exploring its well preserved ruins
• Return to Cusco via Ollantaytambo
A day of leisure...
• Sample local cuisine like the famous Guinea Pig or a Pisco Sour
• Visit boutiques and jewelry stores providing excellent deals on pure gold and silver and crafts
• Bikes, rafting and day hikes are available for those preferring a more active approach
• Fly to Puerto Maldonado and travel the Madre de Dios River
• Enjoy a traditional lunch, followed by the rain forest walk with toucan spotting
• See caimans and, with luck, other predators on a twilight river excursion
• Canoe among giant river otter and see other water and land creatures
• Journey to Monkey Island, then sample the region's fresh cuisine for lunch
• Take in the views from two great lookout towers
The Ancient town of Paracas...
• Take a scenic drive along the Pacific coast to the town of Paracas
• Explore the town or take an optional tour to the Paracas National Reserve
• Observe bird and marine life, and amazing rock formations
Unique islands experience...
• View the abundance of birds, sea lions, seals and other marine life
• Seek out the “Chandelier” - a mysterious figure carved into the coastline
• Travel to Lima and sample coastal cuisine in Miraflores
• Depending on departure time, you may have additional time in the morning for last minute shopping or a stroll
• You will be picked up from your hotel and taken to the airport at the appropriate time
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.