Discover Peru in an incredible way, combining the most amazing of sights, such as archaeological sites and mountainous vistas, with sporting activities like rafting, horseback riding, mountain biking and easy hikes. Experience cultural activities with local communities. No time for boredom with this continuous hands-on adventure! Bring your family together with this life-changing holiday to magnificent Peru.See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Upon arrival at Lima Airport our
personnel will escort you to your hotel
• Enjoy the sights of the city - wonderful restaurants
• Free evening in the fabulous capital of Peru
Time to settle in...
• After breakfast, depart to Paracas where you can
get your toes wet
• Check in at your hotel and choose what to do for
• Water sports and activities are offered locally
Discover the sea-life...
• Boat trip to Ballestas Islands to view sea lions,
pelicans, penguins and more
• Head to the oasis of Huacachina, stopping at
orchards and vineyards of El Catador
• Enjoy activities such as sand-boarding or a buggy
ride in the dunes
• Enjoy a free morning before being transferred to
your rafting activity
• Learn safety instructions and navigation
• A 2-hour rafting experience before returning to
Arequipa to relax
Friends of the family...
• Discover Capachica Peninsula and nearby village
• Take an easy hike along the banks of Lake Titicaca
• Spend the afternoon with your local host family
Back in time...
• Boat to Taquile to encounter a civilization that
• Self-sufficient inhabitants live by: do not steal, do
not lie, don't be lazy!
• Visit the Floating Islands where the Uros fish, hunt
and sell crafts
Pukara Archaeological Site...
• Cross the Colla plateau to Pukara - pre Inca
• Taste a typical lunch in Sicuani, before viewing
spectacular Inca sanctuary
• Continue on to Andahuaylillas, visiting the 'Sistine
Chapel' of South America
City Centre round trip...
• Sight-seeing of the Plaza de Armas - cathedral and
Santo Domingo monastery
• Horse-ride to 4 archaeological sites in
• Continue excursion to Saqsayhuamán, the stunning
fortress overlooking Cusco
Exercise and entertainment...
• Start at Pisac where the Incas once dominated the
• Bike along Urubamba River, enjoying beautiful
• Reach Urquillos where you'll be transferred to
your hotel in Cusco
History's come alive...
• View the necropolis (nearly 10000 buried),
observatories and terraces of Pisaq
• stop at traditional artisanal market of Pisaq before
continuing towards Ollantaytambo
• Stroll through paved streets of a village
unchanged since the XV century
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
Price Per Adult
Prices Starting From
|January 2020 to December 2020||$2,200|