● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
You have arrived! Welcome to Viking country!
• Transfer from airport to hotel.
• Depending on time of arrival, you will meet a your guide for a trip along the coast. The tour takes you to the white beaches, through a landscape in constant change.
• Spend the rest of the day exploring the nature and culture of Bodø or go out for a great meal.
• Wake up in Bodø and spend the afternoon here before boarding the coastal ship Hurtigruten to Svolvær. The ship will bring you along the Norwegian cost.
• Arrive in Svolvær in the evening and check in to you hotel. Svolvær is the busiest village in Lofoten.
• Here you can find shops, restaurants of all types and art-galleries among many other tings.
• Pick up your rental car and drive to Reine. Explore the amazing landscapes, mountains and beaches on the way.
• Explore the beautiful landscape and surroundings and the charming fisherman villages.
• Drive in the fantastic roads in Lofoten to the small community of Reine, where you will spend the night.
• Drive to Moskenes, almost at the southern end of the Lofoten archipelago and take the ferry to the island Røst.
• Røst is an archipelago made up of hundred of islands. The island is a perfect place to see the northern lights in winter and the midnight sun in the summer as there are no trees or mountains blocking your view.
• In the evening, explore one of the many local restaurants and bars!
• Today you have the full day to enjoy Røst.
• One suggestion is the take a RIB-boat tour to discover the mountains around Røst. A guide will tell you about what you see and point out the birds, mountains and historic sites.
• Another option is to take a guided bus tour to see the history and culture of the islands. Yet another option is to rent a bike and follow your own pace. See how they make the traditional dried fish and visit the local art gallery.
• Or if you really want to get a feel for how life is on Røst, join a local fisher for a trip out in his boat.
• After breakfast take the ferry back to Lofoten and drive back to Svolvær. Board the Hurtigruten coastal ship again, this time heading for Brønnøysund.
• Your accommodation for tonight will be on a boat! A perfect opportunity to try to look for the midnight sun or northern lights.
• When arrived to Brønnøysund, you will be transferred to Horn.
• From Horn take the ferry to Vega island. Vega are UNESCO-protected islands, just south of the Arctic circle and here you can find an amazing range of activities, for example hiking, biking or a guided kayaking tour.
• If you are more interested in a culinary experience, a visit to the local sausage maker is a great way to discover a local favorite.
•After a relaxing morning get ready to explore Røst.
• Hiking and biking are amazing ways to discover the local landscape and culture.
• If you are feeling more adventurous book a guided kayaking tour or a tour in the Via ferrata trails.
• Have dinner at one of the local restaurants. Go for a movie in the local cinema and/ or visit the pub in the evening.
• Today you will take the ferry back to Brønnøysund.
• Board the coastal ship Hurtigruten again and head for Trondheim.
• See the landscape changing along the coast as you are approaching the middle of Norway.
• Arrival Trondheim in the morning and check-in in your hotel.
• Spend the rest of the day exploring the historic city, a perfect town to explore on foot.
• Enjoy some of Norway's best restaurants, its lively and energetic atmosphere due to all the students who live here all year round. Visit the Nidarosdomen cathedral. You can also find art- museums, Rockehim popular music museum among other things in the city.
• Today, you'll have time to explore Norway's third largest city.
• Take a stroll to the charming wooden houses at Baklandet and continue to a lovely cafe at Solsiden. Walk across the historic bridges and stop by the many local shops and cafes in the streets of Trondheim.
• In the evening, go to one of Trondheim's restaurants which offer some of the best gastronomic experiences in Norway. Some great recommendations are Credo, Fang, bakklandet skysstasjon and Britania restaurant.
• Enjoy your last morning in Norway before leaving, but with memories that will last a lifetime.
We hope you have enjoyed your time in Norway!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Average trip price
|From October to December||$2,240|