Venture into Norway's fjordland from Ålesund to Bergen and delight the senses – with dramatic fjords and glistening waterfalls from both land and boat; high mountain passes over Geirangerfjord; glaciers, blue lagoons and the rugged Atlantic coast; as well as quality local produce and friendly locals – this 8 day tour will leave you invigorated and delighted – physically, emotionally and spiritually!
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Your adventure begins...
• Arrival at Ålesund airport, time to pick up your
• Head towards town - picturesque fishing village
with art nouveau centre
• Take an evening stroll along the harbour in the
Entering the fjords...
• A two hour drive, then two ferries takes you
• From here travel to the tiny village of Urke
• Discover the historic Union hotel before
continuing to Norangs valley
A day of wonder...
• Descend the valleys and cross UNESCO protected
• Hike up mountainside farms, paddle out into the
fjord or opt for a boat trip
• Continue over the mountains to the Dallsnibba
Some local culture...
• Discover Stryn, known for its many glaciers, fruit
orchards and its local food tradition
• explore the area on foot or by kayak
• taste the local delicacies, produce at some of the
The beach beckons...
• Make your way from the high peaks and glaciers
of the fjords out to the Atlantic coast
• Along the “Panorama Road” enjoy stunning views
and small farming villages
• Notice the landscape change to sparse cliff sides
and sandy white beaches
Brave the water...
• Relax at the beach, or venture in for a swim in
crystal clear waters
• hike up the seacliffs for stunning views over the
• Stroll in the village to see fishermen, and enjoy the
Back to Bergen...
• Enjoy a 4 hr catamaran ride along the fjordcoast
back to Bergen
• Enjoy the city centre with its UNESCO listed
• Discover Bergen's famous fish market and local
We wish you farewell...
• After your morning in town you leave for Bergen
airport for your flight home
• Be sure to stock up on souveniers for friends and
• Thank you for visiting Norway, we hope to see you
again - Ha det!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per Person||$1,100|