Calling all thrill seekers: come discover incredible New Zealand from a new perspective! This journey will be full of adventure, adrenaline rushes and thrilling experiences! You will have the chance to Sail on a Amarica's Cup Yacht, go Cave Tubing and Rafting in the Black Abyss, go on a Guided Tour on an active volcano and take part in an amazing Glacier Hike!See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
... And of course, welcome to Auckland!
• This incredible city has loads to offer, from gastronomic experiences to unique nature
• Enjoy the diversity in the available activities: here you can go from thrilling adventures...
• ....to first-class food and wine experiences!
A unique day at sea
• Today, you will have a truly unique opportunity...
• Take the chance to sail on an America's Cup yacht!
• This is the most prestigious yachting regatta in the world.
• You can either take an active part, or sit back and relax as you sail down the Auckland harbor!
Feel the adrenaline rush! • Start the day by picking up your rental car and head to Waitomo. • Time for a caving tour in the Black Abyss: Go rafting, climbing, and cave tubing!
• Visit Rotorua to see the striking gardens and the mixed Maori and English Tudor architecture.• This evening, gain an authentic introduction to Maori culture: see the warriors in traditional wear!• Paddle an ancient warrior canoe (waka), and see the traditional hangi meal being prepared.
A day like no other...
• Take an incredible flight over Hell's Gate Thermal Valley to the Pacific Ocean coastline.
• Land at the active volcano of White Island, for a 1 h guided walk of this natural phenomenon!
• See the volcanic fury of the main crater, the sulfur deposits, and remains of the sulfur mine.
• Ride down the twisty track in he world's longest zig-zag ride!
Note: There are safety concerns for the White Island Activity, please speak to local agent for further information.
• Today, head to the Garden City: Christchurch!
• Perched on the coast, Christchurch is the largest city in the South Island.
• Here you can find a lively café scene, Victorian architecture, and many beautiful parks!
• There is something available for every taste; Christchurch has loads of activities to offer!
Note: Flight has to be arranged by traveler
Somewhere beyond the sea...
• Today, pay a visit to beautiful Akaora!
• Go via Sign of Takahe, Sign of Kiwi, Governers Bay, Gebbies Pass, Lake Forsyth and Little River.
• Join a cruise on the Akaroa Harbour sighting dolphins, penguins and seals.
• You will have opportunity to swim in the beautiful waters.
• Take the train through the beautiful landscapes across New Zealand!
• Go from Christchurch to Greymouth, from one coast to another, and enjoy the views.
• See the fields and farmlands of the Canterbury Plains and the unique nature of Waimakariri River
• Your train climbs up the Southern Alps and descends through the lush beaches and forest.
Not you everyday hike...
• Today you will have an incredible opportunity to take a helicopter hike to the Fox Glacier!
• Fly over the lower ice-fall and the Victoria Falls before landing.
• See the part of the glacier where its forces often create spectacular ice caves and arches.
• You will be provide you gear, then follow in the ice steps cut by your guide!
• Enjoy this incredible and thrilling experience, it will be a true adrenaline rush!
• This morning you will drive to Queenstown, to the premiere four season alpine and lake resort.
• Enjoy this gorgeous town, Nestled on the shores of Lake Wakatipu.
• Queenstown is an incredible destination with activities all year around!
Feel the thrill falling through the sky!
• Today, you will get an incredible adrenaline rush!
• You will be able to skydive in the Nzone, the ultimate jump (9000ft)!
• Jetboat and go whitewater rafting in the Shotover River Canyons!
• This is an amazing adventure combination day, which will leave you with incredible memories.
• Take a 5 min walk, and hop on the Sky Line Gondola to Mount Ngongotaha.
• From here you will have the best view of the surrounding, and be able to go Bungy Jumping!
• You will wear a special harness, which allows you to try a flip, twist or likewise when jumping.
• Also, take the chance to go zip-lining on a hair-raising level..
.• Join the Kea Tour, a three-hour adventure and zip-line tour that includes a 20-min guided trek!
A gorgeous day in incredible nature
• Today, you will head to Milford Sound and board the Milford Mariner for a cruise!
• Discover the gorgeous nature surrounding you, with waterfalls, rain forest and mountains.
• At the end, return to the Milford Wharf and the coach for the return journey to Queenstown!
Where will your adventure bring you next?
• Transfer to Queenstown Airport in time for your flight.
• We hope you have enjoyed your stay with us, and wish you a safe journey!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per person||$4,980|