Experience incredible Nepal during 2 weeks, where you will get an insight to the local culture, food and traditions of this diverse country. You will be able to discover the gorgeous nature on several hikes, the local culture in the mountain villages, go on bike city tours, visit temples and witness ceremonies, chat with the friendly locals and sample the incredible Nepali food. From soaring mountains, quaint villages, bustling cities and spiritual scenery, get ready to experience this beautiful country!See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Lets get high: bout 4265 ft above sea levels!
• Upon arrival, you will be met and transferred to your hotel by our representative.• Enjoy a welcome drink as you will be briefed on the program of your journey!
• Later, perhaps start exploring the area on your own?
• Drive with your guide to the city of Patan, known for its art and architecture.
• Stroll the streets and alleys, and see the Thanka painters, the fine metal shops and the local cuisine!
• Have an evening visit to a famous, sacred Hindu temple, dedicated to Pashupatinath!
• See the evening ritual with hymns, classical instruments, chanting of Vedic mantras, ringing of bells, burning of incense, and lighting of oil lamps!
Over the rolling hills
• After breakfast, take a 1 h drive to the start of your hike (3-4 h) to Namobuddha!
• See the fantastic panoramic mountain views and Buddhist stupas on the hilltops around you.• You will be able to spot hillside terraced farms growing rice, mustard and millet! • You’ll also be surprised by the number of temples, variation in landscapes and diversity of people!
• We can also facilitate you to stay in Monastery (on your request).
Time for time travel...
• After organic breakfast, hike down to Panauti- a beautiful historic town with an ancient atmosphere.
• Get close to the authentic lifestyle of the Nepali people and socialize with the locals of Panauti!
• Enjoy a hosted lunch organize by the local community. (The meal is included in the prce).
• Continue with a drive to Bhaktapur, the medieval town or the city of the Devotees!
• Experience the well preserved medieval arts, architecture, culture, and lifestyle.
• Enjoy a light guided walk at the Pottery square, where handicrafts are still made by hand!• Traditionally spun and fired clay pots are a fine example of Bhaktapur’s thriving craft trades: you can even make a clay pot for your own.
• Later, take a tour around factory and observe Nepali paper making process and manufacturing.
• See a variety of delightful hand crafted paper products - cards, notebooks, books, prints, and so on!
• Drive to Nagarkot (1 h) which, if the weather allows, offers a magnificent view of Himalayas!
And a 1000 year old market!
• Enjoy the beautiful sunrise during your breakfast, before your drive to Kathmandu and your new hotel!
• Discover Kathmandu on a rickshaw ride tour thorugh the Thamel area.• Pass through handcraft shops and see products like pashmina shawls and Nepali carpets!
• See the Ason Bazaar, a popular vegetable and spice market, around a 1000 years old!
• After the tour, return to the hotel for a refreshing and cold drink of Lassi!
• Today drive to Bandipur (5-6 h), the Newar Cultural Village!
• See a grand mix of history, architecture, incredible views, awesome caves and unspoiled landscapes.• Gaze at the view of the mountains Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre, Langtang, Manaslu and Ganesh Himal from Tundikhel!
• Have an evening walk around the vistas and chat with the friendly local people!
And boat tour on the Phewa Lake.
• After organic breakfast, hit road and drive to Pokhara!
• This enchanting town has several beautiful lakes and offers stunning panoramic views of Himalayan peaks.• After refreshments at the hotel, hop on a boat and visit the Temple in the middle of Phewa Lake.
• From here, hike (1) up to the World Peace Pagoda!
• Enjoy the beautiful view of Pokhara city and Himalayan views from Stupa.
• Explore the natural beauty of the rural villages in the mountain ranges!
• Drive to Hemja (1 h), and begin your hike through the Himalayan villages. • After 2 h, reach the top in the Astam village!
• From here you have a 360 degree panoramic view over the Annapurna range!Overnight at Annapurna Eco Village. Both the lunch and dinner are included today.
When in Annapurna...
• Enjoy sunrise view over Annapurna mountain ranges, and take a tour to nearby villages.• You can also participate in a Yoga & Meditation session by an expert!
• After breakfast, you can participate in the seasonal field work with the locals!• Try to knit baskets, milking cows or goats, learn traditional way of flouring rice, maize by stone grinder and many others activities!
• Ama Samuha, the community of mother, will show you with their local dance and music in the afternoon! Both the lunch and dinner are included today.
• Today, hike (4-5 h) to the beautiful Lwang village!
• Lwang is a diverse village, inhabited by Gurung, Brahmin, Chhetri, Tamang, Newar people.• Explore the local life and the many different cultural influences present here!
• Overnight at a small stone roof house with clean lanes and surrounding, served with typical Nepali food.
I want to ride my bicycle!
• Early in the morning, make a short hike to a tea garden, and see the beautiful sunrise view over the Himalayas!
• After breakfast, hit the road and drive back to Pokhara.
• After a refreshment in the hotel, enjoy a guided bike tour around the Pokhara city!• Ride through the bank of Phewa Lake and stop at Pame, another side of the Phewa Lake
• Have a break and enjoy a delicious meal with locally caught fish at Pame.
• Drive back to Kathmandu (6-7 h depending on traffic) after breakfast.
• Check-in at your new hotel, and enjoy some refreshments and some rest after your drive.
• In the evening, experience a typicalNepali dinner (included), with a live cultural show (3h)!
Where will your next adventure be?
• After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport in time for your flight!
• We hope you have enjoyed your stay with us, and wish you a safe journey!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per person||$1,600||$1,500||$1,440|