Get ready for a fun family adventure in Morocco! You will have time to ride camels, drive through the magnificent Atlas Mountains, enjoy a cooking class and if you'd like, make a tour in a hot air balloon to have the best view of the deserts! You will also visit the blue streets in Rabat, go on a bookbinding session in Fes and taste delicious specialties from the many souks in Marrakech. In the meantime, don't miss out to drink a lot of green mint tea and meet the guestfriendly locals!See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
The adventure starts now!
• You will be welcomed by a personal driver that will take you to Rabat. • Have your first delicious Moroccan lunch and check out the city’s key sights. Such as Yacoub al-Mansour Esplanade and Kasbah des Oudayas.
• From Kasbah des Oudayas, stroll through the winding blue streets and enjoy a typical mint tea at the Cafe Maure overlooking the Bou Regreg River.
• Spend the rest of the day at leisure and enjoy the new surroundings!
Get ready for some culture!
• After breakfast, you’ll depart for a 4-hours drive to Fes.
• But first, stop by the splendid Roman ruins of Volubilis. This place offers many beautiful and impressive sights!
• After lunch, head out for a tour of the stunning imperial gates of Meknes.
• Then, continue to Fes, check into your riad and enjoy a delicious dinner.
• After breakfast, discover the history Fes, founded in 781 AD.
• You’ll stop at the medina’s Jewish quarter and the legendary tanneries, where ancient techniques are still used to prepare Moroccan leather.
• In the evening, you can either ask the guide for a recommendation for dinner or join a Tasting Tour. You’ll visit three different food souks with traditional and delicious Moroccan street food!
• After breakfast, have a morning at leisure or head out for another activity!
• Join a fun bookbinding workshop with a local artisan. You will learn and even try your own hand at crafting in the time-honored methods and traditions of local craftsmen in Fes.
• After lunch, linger at your Riad or explore some more of the souks and medinas!
• Later, have dinner at one of the most famous Fes restaurants that are known for their delicious traditional Moroccan meals.
An unforgettable day...
• Embark on an early morning scenic drive that will lead you to the golden dunes of the Sahara!
• After an 8 hours ride, hop out from the car and onto the camels that will take you on a beautiful path through the tall sand dunes arriving into your luxury camp. Mint tea will be served when you arrive.
• Dinner will be served at your convenience, followed by a campfire and some live music by the camp’s staff who will perform tribal music for you.
• Enjoy the starlit sky before going to sleep in the comfortable and cozy tent.
• Today you’ll explore the mesmerizing rock formations and twisty roads of the gorges of the Atlas Mountains!
• Your day begins with a beautiful sunrise over the dunes. Then, drive four-hours towards the Todgha Gorges.
• The Todgha Gorges were carved out by rivers running through cliff-sided canyons on their final stretch through the mountains.
• After lunch, check-in at your property where you’ll have the rest of the afternoon at leisure!
• Enjoy breakfast at your hotel, jump in the car with your guide and make your first stop of the day at Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou--A UNESCO world heritage site.
• After lunch, continue towards Marrakech on one of the most scenic drives you’re likely to take in your life, venturing through the peaks of the High Atlas mountains.
• You’ll arrive in the early evening to your riad, your home base in Marrakech. We’ll be happy to recommend you all of our favorite restaurants in Marrakech!
• Today, we will explore Marrakech!
• Begin with the Koutoubia Mosque, the Bahia Palace (a stunning example of traditional Moroccan architecture), and the Saadian tombs.
• Afterward, you will head to the medina for lunch at Terrasse Des Epices, followed by an afternoon visit of the medina and the souks.
• Rest of your evening at leisure!
• After breakfast, drive an hour and a half to the hiking spot in Lmlil and meet your local Atlas guide. He or she will be your guide in your exploration of Berber culture.
• You will be lead through a myriad of hiking paths in the High Atlas Mountains that will take you to smaller Berber villages.
• Meet the locals together with your guide, who will help to translate!
• Then take some leisure time to discover the area before heading back down for the hour and a half drive back to Marrakech.
Optional extra: Attend to a traditional spa treatment including scrub with Moroccan black soap inside a traditional Moroccan hammam, followed by a body wrap with natural mineral clay from the Atlas mountains and a full body massage.
Optional extra: If you're interested, begin early this day with a ride in a hot air balloon, to have a magnificent view of Marrakech from above during the sunrise. Then, enjoy a typical Berber breakfast under a traditional tent.
• Whether you're interested in the ride or not, head to the stunning Majorelle Gardens, where the global fashion icon Yves Saint Laurent made his second home in Marrakech.
• After your visit to the Majorelle Gardens, go to the Yves Saint- Laurent Museum close by. The building itself is a work of art and houses a permanent collection of some of YSL’s best-known designs.
Optional Extra: In the evening, take the opportunity to attend a unique and fun cooking experience! You will learn how to make traditional mint tea, bread and, of course, the typical Moroccan dish Tagine. The class ends with a dinner where you eat your very own masterpiece!
• Stroll by the souks and buy that last souvenir.
• When it's time, you will get a transfer from your hotel to the airport.
We hope to see you soon again!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Average trip price
|All year round||$3,400|