Welcome to the oldest capital city in Latin America and one of the largest in the world: Mexico City! Once the capital of the Aztec Empire, this city has everything, picturesque parks, lakes, modern and ancient architecture, quiet colorful neighborhoods and a bustling historic center. Tap into its seductive energy and indulge in Latin way of life. Hasta Pronto Amigo!See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
• Arrive in Mexico City and transfer to your hotel
• Depending on the time of your arrival, either relax or begin exploring one of the largest metropolitan areas in the world!
• Begin the guided tour of the city in the Zocalo Square, the beating heart of Mexico’s capital. Visit, the Palacio Nacional, the Templo Mayor and the ancient Aztec capital, Tenochtitlan
• Spend the afternoon exploring the National Museum of Anthropology
• Wind down with a leisurely wander around Chapultapec Park
Explore the surroundings of Mexico City...
• Visit the Basilica of Our Lady Guadalupe, one of the most important religious sites in Latin America
• Discover to the archeological site of Teotihuacan and the pyramids of the Moon and the Sun
• Roam the Temples of the Feathered Serpent (Quetzalcóatl), the Feathered Snails and the Palace of the Jaguars
• Dive deeper into history of Mexico at two of the most interesting museums in the city; the home of Frida Kahlo and the house of Leon Trotsky
• Enjoy a local lunch by the Xochimilco Lake and listen to some mariachi music
• Take part in a gastronomy experience or cooking class. We know some great local talent and their recipes are divine!
• Depending on the time of your departure you may have time for some last minute shenanigans
• No length of time is ever enough in this impressive urban jungle.
We hope you enjoyed your brief stay and are hungry for more!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|2 Pax||4 Pax||6 Pax|
|Price per person||$830||$600||$500|