Cruise the Yucatán Peninsula whilst staying in the most romantic and luxurioushotels around! Haciendas are one of the highlights of Yucatán and will make for a perfect romantic getaway. 10 blissful days of indulgence in five-star hacienda amenities, soft sand, pristine beaches, bathing in secluded pools and exploring mysterious ruins. Best of all, you've got the car keys. This seductive tonic is best sipped slow.See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your trip and book with confidence
Arrival in sunny Cancun...
• Grab the keys to the rental car at the airport and drive to your hotel
• Spend the evening enjoying the amenities of your hotel, relaxing and preparing for the incredible days ahead
Not a worry in the world...
• Begin your day by exploring one of the 7 Modern Wonders of the World, Chichén Itzá
• In the afternoon cruise to the sleepy town of Tixkokob and watch some epic hammock weaving go down! Might not be a bad time to get one of your own…
• Spend the evening enjoying the many comforts of your hacienda
• Journey through nearby villages by motorcycle taxi!
• Visit the only Mexican hacienda where henequen (Sisal) is still produced
• Visit the 'off the beaten path' archeological site of Maya Aké
• Return to Tixkokob for lunch
Do as you please...
• Enjoy the comforts of your hacienda
• Visit historical monuments and relax in quiet plazas
• Sample Yucatan cuisine and listen to local music
• Travel through forests to discover unique secluded swimming holes near Cenotes
• Rub shoulders with locals at a colorful Mayan market
• Sample local fare for lunch at the elegant hacienda Ochil
• Explore the archeological site of Uxmal before your next hacienda experience
• Float through the delightful mangroves of Celestun in search for Flamingos
• Swim in the middle of a tropical forest
• Enjoy a delicious seafood lunch before heading back to your hacienda for the evening
• Drive the scenic coastal route toward the mysterious ruins of Coba
• Bicycle along the largest network of cobbled roads ever discovered past pyramids and a palace at the site of one of the largest Mayan cities
• Arrive in the bohemian town of Tulum, one of the most magnificent coastal cities in the Caribbean
• Grab the swim suit and your sunnies, it’s sunbathing or snorkelling time!
• Spend the rest of the day smiling and loving life
You'll be back...
• Depending on the time of your departure you may have another chance to top up your tan
• Only thing left to do now is to leave Mexico with unforgettable memories and a full heart
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|02 pax||04 pax||06 pax|
|Price per person in double room||$1,620||$1,410||$1,450|