Embark on a journey of discovery of the Peninsular Malaysia with your loved ones. This carefully designed itinerary is best suited for families traveling with older children and teens. Our local agency strikes the perfect balance of family-friendly activities while allowing for plenty of leisure time to relax. Get to know the local way of life while exploring the surroundings of Melaka by bicycle or strolling around traditional Malay villages. Sample delicious food and marvel at huge colonies of fireflies! Of course, there will be plenty of opportunities to lounge by the pool or dip your toes in the sea.
Kids will love...
• A guided bicycle tour around Melaka
• Sunset boat cruise among a huge colony of fireflies
• Fruit orchards on Penang Island
Parents will love...
• The perfect balance of family-friendly activities and down time
• The presence of an English-speaking guide during activities
• Hassle-free travel between points of interestSee more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Upon arrival at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport, meet your driver at the arrival hall and transfer to the historical city of Melaka (1h30)
• Arrive at your accommodation in the city centre and check-in
• Spend the rest of the day free at leisure. Start exploring at your own pace
• Explore the surroundings of Melaka during a guided bicycle tour!
• Cycle through little known neighborhoods and discover the local way of life
• Visit local kampungs and plantations
• After breakfast, spend some time free at leisure in Melaka
• Drive up north to Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia
• Arrive at your accommodation and check-in
• Visit the Petronas Twin Towers, stroll along China street and visit Little India
• Spend the morning free at leisure to explore Kuala Lumpur on foot or by public transport
• In the afternoon, you will be picked up for a drive to Kuala Selangor
• Enjoy a sunset boat cruise among a huge colony of fireflies
• Dinner is served at a local restaurant
• Transfer to the airport (1h30) for your flight to Penang Island (1h)
• Upon arrival at Penang Airport, meet your driver and transfer to your accommodation in Batu Ferringhi
• Rest of the day free at leisure. Stroll along the beach, take a dip in the sea or relax by the pool
• Witness the local traditional art of fabric making
• Continue driving into the hills of Penang where you’ll enjoy the lush greenery and fruit orchards
• Visit the famous Lek Kok Si temple, which is the largest Buddhist temple in Malaysia
• Explore traditional Malay villages and a local market
Breakfast and lunch included
• Spend the whole day free at leisure at your beach resort
• Enjoy a a cooking class
• Take a taxi to the city centre of Georgetown, famous for its delicious food and art scene
• Go for a last dip in the pool or walk on the beach
• Be picked up by your driver and transfer to the airport for your departure flight
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|2 Pax||4 Pax|
|Price per person||$1,600||$1,500|