Travel in style from the city lights of Nairobi to plains of Masai Mara and the shores of Lake Victoria. This 6 day journey is a coupling of luxury full board camps and full on adventure! We take you to the top spots for animal viewing with options to fly in a hot air balloon over what could be considered one of the most gorgeous areas in the world. Discover the animals with specialist guides and indulge in each unique camps amenities.See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Your adventure begins now!
• Transfer from the airport to your hand picked hotel in Nairobi.
• According to your arrival - we will help organize optional activities or send our top recommendations.
• Today we will take a short flight to the famous Masai Mara! Let the safari begin.
• After lunch, make a visit to the Camp’s Spa, for a massage, and a little pampering. Maybe a dip in the private pool.
• In the late afternoon, we will head out on a game drive with a specialist guide. And end the night with a delicious meal and a few drinks.
• Spend the day exploring the Mara Reserve.
• Participate in a guided nature walk. A visit to Masai Manyatta to experience a new culture - native and untouched for years.
• Or maybe! Take an early morning balloon ride that finishes with bush breakfast and champagne (at an extra cost).
• After a delicious local breakfast, we'll take yet another short flight to Entebbe and the shores of Lake Victoria• Upon arrival, a private transfer will take you to this evening's accommodation.
• Enjoy, this is one of our favorite properties on the trip!
•Today we will head to the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest and a chance of spotting the very intimidating mountain gorillas.
• Including the big gorillas, definitely a highlight, this jungle is also home to numerous forest walks and, 346 species of colorful and exotic birds.
• After the gorilla, nature walks and birdwatching adventure, we think some rest and relaxation is in order. An evening spent reminiscing!
• Goodbyes are always so difficult. Today we will take you by private transport from the jungles to the airport...
We hope you've enjoyed Kenya!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.