● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Feel swept onto the set of Out of Africa…
· Arrive at Nairobi International Airport.
· Stop off at an elephant orphanage and meet the charges!
· Visit the Karen Blixen Coffee Garden and a giraffe sanctuary.
The most famous park of them all…
· Travel through Kenya’s fertile highlands.
· Drive along a road built by POWs and pass Longonot satelite.
· Take a game drive in famous Masai Mara Park.
Time to meet the locals…
· Wake early for breakfast and a game drive.
· Visit a local Masai village and learn their traditions.
· Take an afternoon game drive, returning at sunset.
Look out for endangered Rothschild Giraffe…
· Head across acres of wheat - the ‘breadbasket’ of Kenya.
· Cross the floor of the Rift Valley and up Mai-Mahiu.
· Enjoy a boat ride on Lake Naivasha and spot hippos.
Flamingos, rhino and giraffe, oh my…
· Depart for a full-day game drive in Lake Nakuru Park.
· Spot flamingos, rhino and giraffe.
· Enjoy a picnic lunch and return to Lake Naivasha.
Head towards beach paradise…
· Proceed to Nairobi for lunch.
· Transfer to Wilson Airport for a flight to Diani.
· Arrive in Diani, south of Mombasa.
Rest and relaxation…
· Spend the day relaxing at your hotel.
· Take advantage of all the facilities and activities.
One more day…
· Explore any of the activities still left.
· Spend time at the beautiful beach.
Go on, take another one…
· Everything at the hotel is included.
OK, this is really the last one…
· Take advantage of some last-minute spa treatments.
· Relax in preparation for your flight home.
It’s time to head home…
· Spend your morning at leisure.
· Transfer to Mombasa International Airport.
· Fly home and come back soon!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|02 Persons||04 Persons||06 Persons||Single Supplement|
|Price per person in Minibus (from Jan 3 to Mar 31 2017)||$2,360||$2,000||$1,880||$550|
|Price per person in 4WD vehicle (from Jan 3 to Mar 31 2017)||$2,590||$2,110||$1,960||$550|
|Price per person in Minibus (from Apr 1 to Jun 30 2017)||$2,200||$1,840||$1,720||$330|
|Price per person in 4WD vehicle (from Apr 1 to Jun 30 2017)||$2,420||$1,950||$1,790||$330|
|Price per person in Minibus (from Jul 1 to Oct 31 2017)||$2,460||$2,100||$1,970||$590|
|Price per person in 4WD vehicle (from Jul 1 to Oct 31 2017)||$2,680||$2,210||$2,050||$590|
|Price per person in Minibus (from Nov 1 to Dec 15 2017)||$2,360||$2,000||$1,880||$550|
|Price per person in 4WD vehicle (from Nov 1 to Dec 15 2017)||$2,590||$2,110||$1,960||$550|