● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
• Upon arrival at Queen Alia International Airport, you will be met by our representatives, who will assist through customs and passport formalities and escort you to your hotel.
• Enjoy morning time to relax and use the Six Senses SPA.
• At noon, drive to Mt. Nebo; known as Moses’ burial place.
• Continue to visit Madaba ‘’The City of Mosaics”.
• Also, visit the town’s main attraction, the Greek Orthodox church of St. George where the famous 6th Century Byzantine mosaic map of the holy sites in the biblical world is found.
• After breakfast, a full day visit to Petra and the “Rose Red City’.
• The ancient Nabatean city of Petra was recently voted as one of the Seven Wonders of the World. It is without a doubt Jordan’s most valuable treasure and greatest tourist attraction. In 1985 Petra was designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• After breakfast, drive to Aqaba; Jordan’s splendid Red Sea resort is often overlooked by modern-day visitors.
• Aqaba is a fun place. It is a microcosm of all the good things Jordan has to offer, including a fascinating history with some outstanding sites, excellent hotels and activities, superb visitor facilities, good shopping, and welcoming, friendly people, who enjoy nothing more than making sure their visitors have a good time.
• After breakfast, free day of leisure & relaxation by the Red Sea.
• After breakfast, drive to the Dead Sea; one of the most spectacular natural, spiritual landscapes and the lowest point on Earth.
• After breakfast, free day of leisure & relaxation.
• After breakfast, transfer to QAIA International Airport for final departure.
We hope you enjoyed your adventure in Jordan!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Average trip price
|All year round||$1,970|