Discover Jordan before the rest of the world catches on! Defined by ancient monuments, nature preserves and seaside resorts this Arab nation is quickly solidifying its status as a "bucket list" destination. Home to the Nabatean Red Rose City of Petra, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the moonscapes of Wadi Rum, the mind-boggling Dead Sea, there is no shortage of natural or cultural wonders here! No trip is complete without good food and you will have plenty of opportunities to sample fine Jordanian cuisine and join the Bedouins for conversation over tea.See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Your adventure starts now...
• Transfer from Amman Queen Alia International Airport to your hotel
• According to your arrival time, our local agency is happy to prepare activities to suit your needs
• Start you day with a traditional breakfast in your hotel
• Embark on a tour of the Citadel, the Roman Theater, the Rainbow street and Al Weibdeh
• Continue to the National Museum Park and the Paris Circle
• Lunch at a local restaurant for a taste Jordanian Cuisine
• After breakfast, departure to Jerash
• Visit the Great Colonnade, the Arc of Triumph, the Oval Plaza, as well as the Temples of Zeus and Artemis
• Continue to the Dead Sea which sits 400 meters below sea level
• Grab your swim suit and prepare for a unique swimming experience!
Dinner and overnight at Dead Sea Hotel
• Start the day with breakfast, and a morning dip in Dead Sea before departure towards Madaba the "City of Mosaics"
• Continue to Mount Nebo, known as the tomb of Moses, for a magnificent view of the valley
• Journey to stunning Petra via breath-taking Wadi Moujib
• Finish with a live cooking dinner at Petra Kitchen
• After breakfast, depart to Nabatean Red Rose City of Petra, one of the Seven Wonders of the World!
• Walk the “siq”, a narrow path of 1.2 kilometers, to enter the city
• Explore the Theatre and the Royal Tombs
• Before we proceed to Wadi Rum, meet the Bedouins for tea
• Start the day with breakfast at your hotel
• Free day at leisure in Aqaba
• Depart to Amman for dinner
Do you want to discover more?
• Breakfast at your hotel
• Transfer to Amman International Airport for departure
• This itinerary can be customized to extend your stay, if you so desire!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price Per Person||1760|