With only six days to spare and a craving to explore distant worlds, Jordan is the answer you seek. Embark on a true, unspoiled experience combining cultural and natural wonders. Begin your journey in the historic citadel of Amman where you will discover ancient traditions and a vibrant culture. Step onto the red desert sands and continue to Nabatean Red Rose City of Petra, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, Wadi Rum, and the Dead Sea, what you think you know will be put to the test every step of the way.See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
... and of course, to Amman!
• Transfer from Amman Queen Alia International Airport to your hotel
• According to your arrival time, our local agency is happy to prepare activities to suit your needs
• Start your day with a traditional breakfast in your hotel
• Embark on a tour of the Citadel, the Roman Theater, the Rainbow street, and Al Weibdeh
• Continue to the National Museum Park and the Paris Circle
• Lunch at a local restaurant for a taste Jordanian Cuisine
Incredible sights and cooking!
• Continue to Jerash, The most complete and well-preserved city of the Roman Empire
• Explore the Great Colonnade, the Arc de Triumph, the Oval Plaza and the temples of Zeus and Artemis
• Proceed to Petra via Wadi Moujib. Dinner at Petra Kitchen (Live Cooking)
• After breakfast, depart to Nabatean Red Rose City of Petra, one of the Seven Wonders of the World!
• Walk the “siq”, a narrow path of 1.2 kilometers, to enter the city
• Explore the Theatre and the Royal Tombs
The "Valley of the Moon"
• After breakfast depart to for Wadi Rum
• Experience a 2-hour visit of Wadi Rum by Jeep
• Join the Bedouins for tea
• Continue through Madaba, the "City of Mosaics," Mount Nebo and finally the Dead Sea
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price Per Person||1350|