Welcome to Southern Italy! Dive into the deep blue of the Adriatic and indulge in that delicious plate of seafood pasta in front of you. Wander through narrow streets, along the seaside or simply take in the atmosphere at a lively cafe. This program does not cover conventional Italy: Get a glimpse of the unique gems of Italy's south eastern coast!See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
• Upon arrival, pick up your car and drive (3 h) to Vieste!
• After you have settled in to your accommodation, you can enjoy some free time.
• Why not relax by the poolside?
• Have a delicious breakfast, to start your day off right!
• Today is a day of leisure, relax on the beach and just take it easy...
• We suggest you to take a tour in the Foresta Umbra, a gorgeous forest in the mountains behind Vieste!
Time for time travel...
• Have some leisure time in the morning to do whatever you feel like.
• In the late afternoon, join a group for a guided tour of the medieval village!
• See the authentic alleys, smallsquares and panoramic views of the sea...
• During the summer, you can visit the bazaars and shops selling local handicraft!
• Have some gorgeous beach time after breakfast, and soak up some sun!
• In the late afternoon, experience (1.5 h) the Trabucco: a platform for fishing!
• You will be able to experience this ancient fishing technique....
• ... and the youngest can use fishing nets with our old Mastri Trabuccolanti!
... like a true Italian!
• Enjoy the beach and the village during the day!
• Join a group for a dinner in a Masseria, a typical farmhouse in the countryside!
• You will take part of the dinner preparation, and prepare the typical homemade orecchiete...
•... a pasta originally from Puglia! Cooking class and dinner: 2.5hrs
Somewhere, beyond the sea...
• In the morning, discover the beauty of the Adriatic coast on a private boat tour (3 h)!
• Explore inaccessible places like the typical caves, cliffs and coves on the coast of Gargano.
• Take the chance and visit the underwater world during some incredible snorkeling!
• You will also be treated to some nice Prosecco on board in the sun...
Accommodation on Private Beach Hotel
• Enjoy some time of leisure and have a slow and relaxing breakfast!
• Today is a day just for you...
•... it is after all vacation time!
... its time to say good bye!
• After breakfast, depart from Foggia by high speed train.
• Arrive to the airport in time for your departure.
• We wish you a safe trip, and hope you have enjoyed you stay.
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Average trip price
|All year round||$1,220|