Looking for some privacy and tranquility during your vacation? Wish to experience unique Italian landscapes off the beaten tracks? Wish to experience exquisite art, captivating history and indulge an one-of-a-kind culinary heritage? Then fasten your seat belt and prepare to be amazed. We will take you to one of the greenest, and most beautiful, regions of Italy in an incredible on-the-road journey.
Benvenuti in Toscana!See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
• Pick up your car from the airport and drive to the city center of Pisa, where you will meet your local guide.
• Take the chance to visit the incredible Piazza dei Miracoli, which includes the iconic leaning Leaning Tower of Pisa.
• Follow with a transer to San Guiliano Terme and spend the night at the beautiful Bagni di Pisa.
• Enjoy a relaxing evening at the Grande Duke of Tuscany summer spa: we highly recommend to try the famous Italian thermal pools!
• Start your day right: enjoy a relaxing breakfast, and why not try a treatment or two in the spa?
• Visit the city of Lucca: a medieval jewel of Tuscany.
• A guided walking tour through the city will let you experience the beauty of the Romanesque churches and the astonishing Guinigi tower.
• Before transferring back to San Guilano Terme for the evening, enjoy the exquisite gastronomy at a local "taverna".
Soaring towers and magnificent architecture
• Of to Siena! Start the day with an included breakfast before hitting the road.
• Stop on the way in the UNESCO heritage city San Gimigano, Italy's medieval Manhattan, nicknamed so after its impressive towers.
• Take a tour with a local guide, starting from the tallest tower Torre Grossa from where you will have a spectacular view.
• Arrive in Siena, and tuck in for the night at the authentic, family run Villa Santa Chiara.
Did you know that Tuscany is one of the largest olive oil producers in Italy?
• After breakfast, experience a real olive oil tasting!
• Stroll through the olive groves and indulge in the extensive knowledge of a true olive oil farmer.
• Planning this trip during fall? Participate in the oliveharvest experiencing a unique tradition of the country!
• Take a city tour with our local guide Claudia, who knows all the secrets of this incredible town.
• See one of the 17 “contrade” famous for the Siena Palio.
• Meet local artisans, trained in the ancient traditions, such as the stonemason who's work is famous all over Italy.
• End the day at the local winery shop, where the host Frederico will let you taste some of the fantastic wines of Tuscany.
Home of the Brunello di Montalcino
• After breakfast, visit the gorgeous city of Montalcino, known for its red wine production
• Absorb the atmosphere on a walk and see the charming surrounding valleys: vineyards, olive trees, fields, and other little villages all around!
• You will be hosted at "Le Chiuse" a family-run farm, whose origins go back to 1700.
• Before returning to your hotel in Siena, enjoy a visit of the farm and a wine tasting of the legendary Brunello wine
The Utopian dream of a Pope...
• Enjoy a relaxing breakfast, then spend the last day in Tuscany in the charming town Pienza.
• Experience the rich history of the city, which is transformed into a Reneissance dream by Pope Pius II.
• Visit the farm Pianporcino which produces 30 different types of the “Pecorino di Pienza, a local specialty.
• The night will be spent at your charming hotel Villa Santa Chiara.
The eternal city...welcomes you!
• Departure for Rome after breakfast, and see the sights from a unique view on a walking tour by night.
• Experience this vibrant city from above, and indulge in a dinner on a roof-top restaurant in the city center.
• Spend the night at the five start hotel Metropole
• Visiting during summer? Participate in the tour of the amazing Vatican after dark for an entirely new experience!
• Indulge the last of Rome during the morning
• Head to the airport to drop of your car before your departure
• We wish you a great flight, and hope you come back soon!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Average trip price
|All year round||$1,830|