Discover the true meaning of La Dolce Vita on a weekend getaway, meandering the colorful streets and cruising down the canals of Venice. Begin with a food tour dining as the locals do, nibbling on cicchetti and washing them down with Veneto wine. Check off all the top sights on a full-day guided city tour and delve into the traditions of local crafts like glass blowing and lacemaking.See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Benvenuti in Italia!
• Meet your local guide at 3:00 pm when the daytime crowds start to clear
• Your guide will lead you on a food tour of Venice to sample cicchetti—the local version of tapas
• Explore picturesque and hidden alleyways and dine at the bacariwhere the locals go
Check out the main sights plus local hangouts
• Meet your expert guide at 8:30 am to get a head start before the crowds appear
• Discover the beauty and fascinating history of Venice on a small-group walking tour
• From St. Mark’s Square, take a relaxing gondola ride before visiting the Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Basilica with your skip-the-line tickets
Colorful islands of the Venetian Lagoon
• Hop in a water taxi headed for Murano and Burano on a small-group tour
• Spend a half-day exploring these two cherished islands and learn about their traditional crafts: glassblowing and lacemaking
• Delight in their tranquil canals and charming piazzas before enjoying the rest of the day at leisure
• Perhaps linger a little longer in the Lagoon City with a morning walk and coffee before your onward travels
• Let us know if you need any assistance with your departure transfer. Safe travels!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per person||$860|