Roman History and Legends combined with Italian cuisine and Off-The-Beaten-Path excursions are the essences of Whistle Stop Rome! Our fantastic Local Agency has put together a micro trip that includes a walking street food tour, a unique city tour, an Italian cooking class and enough time to not feel rushed! It's time to dust off your carry-on. Bada bing bada boom!See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Welcome to the heart of the ancient Roman Empire
• Your escape begins essences joining a small group to discover the local street food scene. Yum!
• Every good day starts with a delicious breakfast
• First up, a small group tour of the highlights of Rome with skip-the-line entrance for each site you visit!
• Explore the Colosseum, the Vatican, St. Peters Basilica, the Sistine Chapel and the Rome city center
•Join a small group in a visit to a local market to select produce
• Learn how to prepare an authentic Italian meal
• Enjoy all of your hard work in the kitchen and pair your creation with the perfect wine
• Being with breakfast at your hotel
• Depending on the time of your departure you may have time for some last minute exploration
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per person||$860|