Visit the renaissance city of Italy! Renowned for architecture, art, history, and discovery, Florence will leave you speechless more than once... Mix-in an artisan workshop tour and a day trip into the wine regions surrounding Florence, you will have a perfect combination of art and wine- what else do you actually need? This whistle stop has been crafted, like the resident artists, to capture all that the city and country have to offer. And our local guides will make sure your glass of delicious Italian wine is always full!See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Benvenuti in Italia!
• Welcome to Italy! Today your journey in Florence begins at 3 pm.
• At 3pm, a localguide will introduce you to the Florentine tradition of producing artisan goods!
• Explore the area known as Oltrarno, and get into some ancient workshops...
• ... which have produced goods for generations of gentlemen and noblewomen!
Explore the diamonds of the Renaissance ...
• Join a full day walking tour with an expert guide around beautiful Florence!
• See Michelangelo'sDavid, a statue which will leave you breathless...
• Continue to the world-famous Uffizi art museum, with masterpieces of Giotto, Leonardo, Botticelli, and Michelangelo!
Enjoy a day trip to the Tuscan countryside!
• Transfer with your guide to the Chianti countryside.
• You will stop in twowineries, learn the process of wine production...
• and of course taste some of these great Italianwines!
• The landscape you will see it will be simply amazing.
• You'll be back in Florence in the late afternoon, with the rest of the day at your leisure.
Goodbye to the Italian capital of art...
• Your Florence Whistle stop finishes today, depart to the airport when you are ready!
• We wish you a safe trip, and hope to see you soon back here with us!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
Price Per Adult
Prices Starting From
|From January to December||$830|