Our fully customizable, private 9-day Southern Italy highlights tour has been designed for families traveling with children of all ages. Your trip starts and ends in Naples, taking you on a journey to see the most unmissable and picturesque sights of the Amalfi Coast, including the Royal Palace of Caserta, Pompeii and Herculaneum, CapriIsland and Sorrento. From walking up MountVesuvius to tasting world-famous Limoncello in Sorrento, unforgettable memories are guaranteed for the whole family!
Kids and teens will love...
• Tasting fresh, delicious pizza and pasta in Italy's gastronomy capital: Naples
• Exploring the ancient ruins of Pompeii, destroyed by Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD
• Swimming in the turquoise waters of the exquisite Capri Island
Parents will love...
• The perfect balance of family-friendly activities and down time
• The presence of an English-speaking guide and driver throughout the tour
• The safety of 24:7 on-the-ground assistance
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Arrival at Naples airport...
• A private driver will be waiting for you and your family at the arrivals terminal with a signboard with your name on it
• After a short drive to your hotel in central Naples, you'll have some time for lunch and relaxation before your afternoon activities
• A private local guide will meet you at your hotel for a 3-hour walking tour of Naples
• You'll see: Castel Nuovo, Castel dell'Ovo, San Gesu Nuovo Church, Spaccanapoli, PiazzadelPlebiscito, SanLorenzoChurch, SanGennaroCathedral, and more
• You'll have the evening free to rest up or explore the city
• After breakfast, a private driver will pick you up from your hotel and take you to the Royal Palace of Caserta
• Here, you will meet a guide for a 2-hour guided tour of the Palace and its wonderful gardens
• Return to Naples around lunch time
• Enjoy a free afternoon to spend as you wish
• Set off on an amazing full-day small group tour (max 18 people) of the most beautiful archaeological sites in South Italy!
• First stop, Pompeii - an ancient Roman city doomed by the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD
• After a light lunch, the tour will then move to another important site: Herculaneum
• Enjoy a hassle free experience with skip-the-line tickets
• Return to Naples
• After check-out of your hotel in Naples a private driver will pick you up
• Head to the National Park of Mount Vesuvius for a 3-hour trekking tour with a professional guide
• You and your children will have the opportunity to enjoy a gentle walk through the natural paths of the volcano
• Reach the crater on the top and be rewarded with breathtaking views
• After, visit a wine estate for a tasting of wine and honey
• Proceed to your hotel in Sorrento and take the rest of the day to enjoy the city and the beach
• Join a full day, small group tour of the Amalfi Coast (max 12 people)
• Visit Amalfi, Ravello and Positano
• In each town, you will have free time to explore the picturesque centers and to taste the typical specialties
• Afterwards, you'll be driven back to your hotel in Sorrento
• In the morning, head to a meeting point within walking distance from your hotel
• Join a full day, small group mini cruise to the island of Capri in the company of a local guide
• Today, you will also indulge in a Limoncello tasting session!
• Enjoy plenty of free time to explore the island
• At the end of the excursion, you'll transfer to your hotel in Sorrento
• No plans for today!
• Explore the beautiful city of Sorrento on your own
• A beach day sounds pretty great too!
• You will be picked up at your hotel in Sorrento for a full-day excursion to Paestum and Salerno
• In Paestum, you will meet with your English-speaking guide for a 2-hour tour of the archaeological site and the temple of Greek origins!
• Continue to Salerno where you'll have some free time to explore the historic center
• Return to Sorrento
• After breakfast, a private driver will take you to Naples airport
• Board your onward flight and have a safe and pleasant journey home
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Average trip price
|From January to December||$3,110|