This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Your holiday begins...
• Private transfer from the Airport of Rome to your
hotel in the city centre
• Your guide will take you on an amazing walking
tour in the afternoon
• Discover the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, Piazza
Navona and much more
• Take a guided tour of the most important Roman
amphitheatre in the world - the Colosseum
• Continue towards the archaeological area of the
Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill
• Visit the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and
the Basilica of San Pietro
• Enjoy a panoramic bus tour of Fiesole, a
picturesque Roman village
• Stopping at Michelangelo Square, take in a view of
• Visit famous monuments, including the Piazza
Della Signoria and the Basilica of Santa Croce
Wine and olive oil...
• Discover San Gimignano, a picturesque town
surrounded by Chianti countryside
• Wander freely and admire the famous medieval
towers that make a famous skyline
• Lunch in a traditional winery, famous for the
production of wine and olive oil
First in line to see Pisa...
• Visit Pisa's important monuments - the Leaning
Tower, the Cathedral and the Baptistery
• This tour includes the skip-the-line access to climb
• Back to S.M.Novella Station to catch the
high-speed train and reach the city of Naples
Ancient Roman city...
• Walk through the ruins of Pompeii, perfectly
preserved by the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 AD
• Visit a typical manufacturing laboratory of cameos
• Reach the slopes of Vesuvius and explore this
• Private service will enable you the opportunity to
tailor today's itinerary as you prefer
• Maybe stop in Positano, for a panoramic view of
the Gulf and have a walk on the beach
• Admire miles of unique views, enchanting villages,
coves, cliffs and typical Mediterranean produce
When in Rome...
• Board a hydrofoil to the island of Capri, admiring
spectacular views of the Gulf
• Your guide will lead you down a path of history,
culture, tradition and beautiful natural views
• Visit the famous Piazzetta and the Gardens of
Augustus, with a view of the Faraglioni
Your final day...
• After breakfast at your hotel in Naples, head to the
railway station (Napoli Centrale)
• Catch the high-speed train to Rome, and reach
the airport of Fiumicino by express train
• Thank you for visiting Rome, we hope to see you
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per person||$2,050|