Experience the famous sites in and around Rome, Florence & Naples as you journey across the South of Italy, where age-old history, culture and architecture meets wonderful food and beautiful weather. From the Vatican City and the Colosseum to Michelangelo Square, history will come alive with vibrancy and awe inspired moments. This tour will satisfy your senses and the romantic in you.See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Your Italian adventure begins...
• Private transfer from the Airport of Rome to your hotel in the city center.
• According to your arrival time, a guide will take you on an amazing walking tour to stretch the legs and get an in-depth understanding of this imperial city.
• Discover the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, Piazza Navona and much more on this privately guided walking tour
Historic monuments, hidden gems, good food...
• Take a guided tour of the most important Roman amphitheater in the world - the Colosseum. Step into history!
• Continue towards the archaeological area of the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill. Our local guide will recommend a delicious lunch spot today.
• Visit the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and the Basilica of San Pietro
• Travel by high-speed train to your next destination: Florence!
Architectural wonders and plazas...
• Enjoy a panoramic local-bus tour of Fiesole, a picturesque Roman village that will make you feel in ancient times
• Stopping at Michelangelo Square, take in a view of the city and get a feel for it's positive vibes
• Visit famous monuments, including the Piazza Della Signoria and the Basilica of Santa Croce.
• Probably a good time for pasta tonight! Our local agency has a selection of the best spots to get you away from the crowds!
Wine and olive oil...need we say anymore?
• Discover San Gimignano, a picturesque town
surrounded by Chianti countryside .
• Wander freely and admire the famous medieval towers that make this famous skyline. Take your time and go at your own pace.
• Lunch will be in a traditional winery, famous for the production of delicious wines and local olive oil. Ring the bell for food!
First in line to see Pisa...
• Visit Pisa's important monuments - the Leaning Tower, the Cathedral and the Baptistery. There is more to see than just the leaning tower!
• This tour includes the skip-the-line access to climb the tower. Avoid the crowds, and spiral your way up the tower.
• Back to S.M.Novella Station to catch yet another high-speed train and reach the city of Naples.
Ancient Roman city covered in ash and mystery!
• Walk through the ruins of Pompeii, perfectly preserved by the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 AD. Listen to your guide explain all about the tragedy that befell this city.
• Visit a typical manufacturer of cameos and coral. We take a break from history for a moment to admire artisans at work.
• Reach the slopes of Vesuvius and explore this impressive volcano.
If you feel any rumbling, it is probably just you appetite asking for more pasta!
Coastal colors and charms...
• Private service will enable you the opportunity to tailor today's itinerary to your interests!
• Maybe stop in Positano, for a panoramic view of the Gulf and have a walk on the beach.
• Or, admire miles of unique views, enchanting villages, coves, cliffs and typical Mediterranean produce.
When in Italy...take a boat to a beautiful island!
• Board a hydrofoil boat to the island of Capri, admiring spectacular views of the Gulf on the waters of the Mediterranean.
• Your guide will lead you down a path of history, culture, tradition and beautiful natural views.
• Visit the famous Piazzetta and the Gardens of Augustus, with a view of the Faraglioni.
Your final day in Italy!
• After a delicious breakfast at your hotel in Naples, head to the railway station.
• Catch the high-speed train to Rome, and reach the airport of Fiumicino by express train.
As we say in Italy - Arrivederci, and hope you enjoyed your stay with us!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.