This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
· Arrive Dublin Airport
· Car collect leave for Belfast on M1 Motorway
· St George's Market – Browse/Shop/Lunch
· TITANIC BELFAST: Titantic Experience or Black Cab Tour
· Dinner Suggestion: at Made in Belfast Cathedral Quarter.
· After Dinner entertainment visit The Garrick – Belfast’s Old Victorian Pub.
· Depart 8.30am.
· Take 1.5 Hour scenic coastal drive.
· Arrive in Armoy Village, Game of Thrones – The Dark Hedges.
· 10.30am Carrick-a-Rede Rope bridge - A bracing coastal rope walk from cliff to cliff.
· 11.30am VISIT THE GIANTS CAUSEWAY.
· Lunch Suggestion: Bushmills The French Rooms.
· 1.15pm DUNLUCE CASTLE.
· 3.15pm BUSHMILLS WHISKEY DISTILLERY tour.
· 5.00pm Drive to Letterkenny County Donegal – time to take a brief stop to climb up to the beautiful Grianán of Aileach Fort take in the awesome evening views.
· Dinner Suggestion: 7.00pm at Brewery Bar and Restaurant Market Square, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal.
· After Dinner entertainment Furey’s Trad Bar – in Market Square.
· Depart 9.00am.
· Drive GLENVEAGH CASTLE, LAKE AND NATIONAL PARK.
· 10.30am Scenic mountain drive Over Bluestack Mts to Adara.
· 12.00pm Visit Adara Triona Tweed Designs.
· Lunch Suggestion: in Nancy’s, Ardara.
· 3.00pm Sleabh League CLIFFS & VISITOR CENTRE the rest of day is weather dependant.
· 5.00 Scenic Drive to Sligo Town.
· Dinner Suggestion: at Eala Bhan Abbeyquarter Sligo Town.
· After Dinner entertainment Shoot the Crows Bar.
· Depart 8.30am Head to Mayo along the coast to Enniscrone.
· 9.30am Stop to take in the awesome sight of Downpatrick Head.
· Visit 11.30am CONNACHT DISTILLERY - The Connacht Distillery, Ballina, Whiskey Tasting.
· Lunch Suggestion: 1.00pm Keem Achill.
· 2.00pm Enjoy the truly wild mountain and Coastal landscape of Achill Island.
· 3.30pm Visit Grace O'Malley's Castle, Kildavnet Tower.
· 5.00pm Check In Hotel.
· Dinner Suggestion: Cian’s on Bridge Street.
· Evening in Matt Molloy’s Famous Bar.
· Depart 8.30am Head to Connemara through Rugged Landscapes
· 9.30am Stop At Letterfrack Connemara National Park
· 12.00 Kylemore Abbey and Castle – a guided tour
· Lunch Suggestion: 1.00pm Kylemore
· 2.00pm Drive through Connemara visiting: Grace O'Malley's Castles, Aughnanure and Bunowen
· 4.30 Connemara Smokehouse
· Dinner Suggestion: in Brasserie on Eglington Street Galway
· Evening in An Púcán famous Bar
· Take coastal route to Clare – photo stop at Dunaguire Castle
· 11.00 Hazel Mountain Chocolate Factory
· 11.30 Burren Drive, Corcomroe abbey, Leamangh Castle, Poulnabrone Dolmen, Burren GeoPark
· 12.30 Cliffs of Moher
· Lunch Suggestion: 1.30 Tasty Station Restaurant, Lahinch
· 2.15 Drive to Limerick
· 2.45 Bunratty Castle Photo Stop – Visit Castle if Time allows
· Dinner Suggestion: 7.00 Freddys Bistro, Lower Glentworth St
· Afters in Iconic Trad Pub The Locke Bar
· 2.30 hr Drive to Dublin
· 11.30am GUINNESS or Jameson Distillery/Whiskey Tasting
· Lunch Suggestion: 1.00pm Porterhouse, Parliament Street
· 2.00pm Shopping in Dublin – Free Time!
· 6.30pm Check-in Hotel
· Dinner Suggestion: 7.00pm Murray’s Gastro Pub
· Afters in Murray’s for Irish Entertainment night
And Slán! As we say goodbye to the Emerald Isle
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.